Mopar Muscle of Central PA

-

73DartSport340

Reaction score
Mopar Muscle of Central PA has their all Mopar(yes including AMC :) ) coming up the weekend AFTER Carlisle July 15th. All model years from antiques,survivors,up to the newest Mopars on the street today will be represented. We generaly have a good turnout unless of course it rains :(. Its in Williamsport PA. We have had cars af far away as Albany NY and West Virginia come up....2 years ago even had Randy Bolig of Mopar Muscle show up to hand out some awards...although I don't think thats scheduled for this year. 9am-3pm

No if it was earlier may have been able to send out a flyer to you...Oh Williamsport is North Central PA right on route 15. about 15 miles North of route 80. And the show is at the downtown Chrysler dealership Van Campens pretty much right in the middle of town.

I'm about 15 minutes below 80..go to K&S Music in S Wmspt quite often.

GTGrinly said:
I'm about 15 minutes below 80..go to K&S Music in S Wmspt quite often.

Sounds Good. When is C-Barracks this year?

Before
DartDriver.jpg

After
Artillery026.jpg

Dart1Sept2006012.jpg

DartDriver.jpg

Artillery026.jpg

Dart1Sept2006012.jpg

I hope to be there this year. It has been a couple of years since I made it. It has seemed that the weather has not been on the great side each time I plan it. I will keep my fingers crossed this year again. Thanks for the info.

-
Back