Mopar Muscle

-

hemijoejr

Reaction score
Did anyone see me in the new Mopar Muscle magazine? June 2011 They messed up some of the specs on the motor but it's me.:burnout:

Hey congrats! I got in a magazine this month too and they messed up a bit more than motor specs. At least we're in! :)

Enjoy your fame.

Did anyone see me in the new Mopar Muscle magazine? June 2011 They messed up some of the specs on the motor but it's me.:burnout:
I have/subscribe to mopar muscle, and your car is awsume, nice job, your car wasn't the only one they messed up specs on, the Duster that is in that issue looks to me like it has a 4/5 speed and you can clearly see the clutch peddle in one of the photographs and in the article they said it has a 727. go figure.. Major congrats to you and your barracuda!!

Hey congrats! I got in a magazine this month too and they messed up a bit more than motor specs. At least we're in! :)

Enjoy your fame.

Yes, at least we are in!!! They did mess up alot more than motor specs on my car as well. I know I gave them all of the right info?? but anyway congrats to you as well!!!:usa2: Nice to know that I'm not the only one that got their info messed up!

Congrats, I'll have to pick up a copy..

I have/subscribe to mopar muscle, and your car is awsume, nice job, your car wasn't the only one they messed up specs on, the Duster that is in that issue looks to me like it has a 4/5 speed and you can clearly see the clutch peddle in one of the photographs and in the article they said it has a 727. go figure.. Major congrats to you and your barracuda!!

THANK YOU!!!!:toothy7:

Well done, congradulations!!!!! I thought I reconized your car.

I knew the car looked familiar when I read the article, especially the valve covers.
Congrats.

Hey Joe--Swifter here the guy with the same set-up in my 70 duster,I still got to tackle the timing issues this spring and just got a zex perimeter plate set-up for it,JOE--THE BEST THING ABOUT YOUR ARTICLE WAS THAT YOU SHOUTED OUT THE PEOPLE WHO HELPED YOU WITH THIS AWESOME BUILD,I KNEW THAT WAS YOU RIGHT AWAY AND THAT CAR IS SWEEEEEET--NICE TO SEE YOU AND YOUR DAD WORKED TOGETHER ON IT.. KEEP US POSTED WHEN YOU HEAD OUT TO THE TRACK--------Swifter RIP PETE !!!!

congrats hemijoejr......can't wait to get my copy!

what page?

I got my copy a week ago and must have over looked it.

congrats on getting in!

I was in December 2010's issue with my duster (Teaching the ways) was the article name.

they screwed a few things up on mine too lol.

i quit reading mopar mags, but i did see you cruising around somerville friday

what page?

I got my copy a week ago and must have over looked it.

congrats on getting in!

I was in December 2010's issue with my duster (Teaching the ways) was the article name.

they screwed a few things up on mine too lol.

June 2011 issue twards the back. I don't know the exact page

i quit reading mopar mags, but i did see you cruising around somerville friday

I wish I had gotten a parking space now. That and I had my wife with me and she was complaining about the dumps being open and that she wanted to go home after eating at Alfonso's:wack:

-
Back