Mopar Nationals: Who's Going?

-

bamacuda

Reaction score
If you are going to the Nats, reply to the following format: (copy and paste)

Usename:

First Name:

Date arriving and leaving:

City/State coming from:

Route specifics:

Vender/Show spot(s):

This info will help folks to know who is going to be on the road following similar routes to the Nats. These folks can PM with phone numbers along with other info and be able to communicate on caravanning or in case of car trouble, a helping hand. They can plan any rest stops, gas stops, eating stops, etc.

Not to mention the COOLNESS factor of a row of Mopars OWNING the highway!

I'll start it off:

Usename: bamacuda

First Name: David

Date arriving and leaving: Thursday late pm leaving Saturday moring

City/State coming from: Hoover (Birmingham), Alabama

Route specifics: I-65 North to Louisville, KY, then 71N to Columbus, the 70E to NTR! Return will go 70W to Indy, 65N to Chicago, then 65S back to Birmingham

Vender/Show spot(s): awaiting info, will update!

cosgig and little broman are going, just for saturday to bring fellow FABO members parts from prearranged sales, and bring some core items to turn in. I'm not going to bring a car for only one day unless cudagirl says shes coming, then we'll bring Sunfish!!! I would like to organize a meeting place for fellow FABO members to meet up just to meet, but that may be ambitious. We always come down 23 to 75 to 15 at Findley and the back way through Hebron. Hope to see al of the FABO members who are going for a meet and greet if it could be arranged!!! And, I'm hoping that you will have your car finished and ready for the Nats there Bama!!! Good luck on the thrash!!! Geof

Usename: cb66valiant

First Name: Chris

Date arriving and leaving: Be there Sat. morning leaving Sun. about 1 pm

City/State coming from: Wheeling, WV

Route specifics: 1-70 west, about an hour and a half drive. Probably could do it in an hour, 10 in my Honda. Lol.

Vender/Show spot(s): Awaiting info

Usename: 73duster47

First Name: Jeff

Date arriving and leaving: Arriving to show Saturday morning, leaving Sunday when its done.

City/State coming from: Colton, CA

Route specifics: leaving home 2 weeks before show. 215 to Vegas, then Utah, then Colorado, then Nebraska, then Michigan then Indy, then Ft. Knox, then Dayton, Canton, Dayton, Nats. Hitting any and all military/air/auto museums along the way. Going with my dad in his grand cherokee

Vender/Show spot(s): None

-
Back