Mopar Nationals

-
Wife and I will be there in spots N6 & 7. Been going to the Nats since 85.

I think I'll start saving now in case the economy is in the toilet then. toolman

Wife and I will be there in spots N6 & 7. Been going to the Nats since 85.
We went to the last one they had at Indy. Then went for three more years when they moved to Ohio. Then a "lull," but we'll be going again this year. We always had a good time.

I'll be there! The Nats are alot of fun and since my brother lives out there I don't have to worry about a hotel. What are the special exhibits and exibition racers going to be this year? What is the theme this year?

Joe

Have my reservations for them , and as long as i am able i will be there. Great show!
www.moparnats.org should be the web page, but they don't keep it updated very well.
Hope to C-ya there!
Matt

Ill bring my BigStrok3 shirt so people there can locate me. Im hoping on driving my duster there.

I'll be there its my 12th year going but this time i have a project to buy for so this year will be extra speacial.

That web page is of no help...... Thanks anyway... You would think with an event this size they would update it more often....

Yes, me and my brother in law will take a 10 days trip over to dig into 65 Dart stuff!! Hope to find some at the Nats!!

Where is the best place to stay? Most of the hotels nearby are already booked. I was afraid to make reservations sooner because I was afraid it might me relocated (Website so far out of date). Any suggestions?
Really want to go $ permitting, looks like I might get into the survivor section.

Thanx
Brian

Where is the best place to stay? Most of the hotels nearby are already booked.
Thanx
Brian

As you mentioned all the nearby hotels are booked (usually right after the previous Nationals. We're staying in Zanesville at the Fairfield Inn (and the rates are MUCH more reasonable than anything nearby/Brice Rd area). Lot of places to eat as well. Distance to the track is about the same as to Brice Rd.
Of course no cruising there like on Brice or in Heath.

i live 15 minutes from the track so needlesss to say ill be there,hope everyone has a safe trip here and has fun just watch for the brice road patrol,ive heard they are going to be extra strick this year so im going to try the heath cruise even though i live 2 minuites from brice rd,

Ya Brice road has went down hill the last few years because of their Patrol.
Heath was very good cruising last year. Might check Fairfield Inn in Reynoldsburg,OH that is where I stay. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!
Matt

65Dartman! Do you have the phone# to the Fairfield Inn? How far is that from the nats area?

By the map on the Marriott website it looks like 25 miles 740-453-8770.

They had rooms as of 2 hours ago. I actually just canceled my reservation, I have a relative who works for Marriott so I was able to get a family rate in Columbus. I couldn't get any closer with the family rate.

We are at the Super 8 in Zanesville.

As you mentioned all the nearby hotels are booked (usually right after the previous Nationals. We're staying in Zanesville at the Fairfield Inn (and the rates are MUCH more reasonable than anything nearby/Brice Rd area). Lot of places to eat as well. Distance to the track is about the same as to Brice Rd.
Of course no cruising there like on Brice or in Heath.

I hope to go to this......Hoping i have a car by then too......LOL

-
Back