Mopar Nat's

-

jysnflem

Reaction score
Ok so I took some time off work to go and see the Mopar Nationals for the first time ever. I want to stay about 30 to 40 min away from Coloumbus. Does anyone have an idea of a nice area to stay in? Who else here is going and what kind of advice would you give about seeing the show. I'm not bringing my car so I can focus on the show and maybe hunt down some parts for my wifes 1965 Valiant Wagon. Thanks Jayson

Wife and I go every year. I would expect all the hotels in and around Brice Rd and in Heath have been booked solid for months now. We're staying in Zanesville to the east of the track. You should have no problems getting a reservation at any other the hotels there. Zanesville is just about the same distance east of the track as Brice Rd area is to the west.

if you are that close .we drive down from akron on saterday morning get there early 7/8 park on the north side where the venders park lots closer tp get in. we go all day and hit somewhere for lunch to get a break from show then go back for rest of the day. if you want to go more than one day just drive home and come back. brice rd. cool but latey it,s got full of cops. there another town heath they have a car cuise too. longen burger basket home i thing. hope to see you there if all goes well i will have the demon there for first time.

try spring hill suites about 2 miles off of brice road to the north west,, thats where i stay when i go,,,its about 35 miles i think from the track,,,,nice place indoor pool,,,the chicago crowd usually stays there,by now all the cheaper hotels are booked ,,,

Wife and I go every year. I would expect all the hotels in and around Brice Rd and in Heath have been booked solid for months now. We're staying in Zanesville to the east of the track. You should have no problems getting a reservation at any other the hotels there. Zanesville is just about the same distance east of the track as Brice Rd area is to the west.
My wife mentioned a safari in Zanesville also have you been there? She said we can get a room for $90. in Zansville. Thanks for the info everyone. Jayson

My wife mentioned a safari in Zanesville also have you been there? She said we can get a room for $90. in Zansville. Thanks for the info everyone. Jayson

We're staying at the Super 8. Got a smokin' deal 3-4 moths ago - 4 nights (Thur - Sun) for $164 - that's just $41 a night. Kicker was it had to be paid for in advance. Normal price is $80-90 a night so couldn't pass the opportunity up.

The track is about 25 minutes east of downtown coloumbus. I would look around the southern loop of 270 that way you can hop on 270 and run it around to 70 and be there in no time.

-
Back