Mopar Old School Eye Candy

-

onecatnodog

Reaction score
Mopar Old School Eye Candy with out the shiny wrapper.. Red White and Blue from the Beast that was a Old School Racer that a talented young owner brings back to life...onecatnodog
DSC_0483.jpg

DSC_0499.jpg

DSC_0508.jpg

DSC_0510.jpg

DSC_0511.jpg

DSC_0513.jpg

DSC_0539-1.jpg

DSC_0536.jpg

DSC_0544.jpg

DSC_0545.jpg

DSC_0546.jpg

DSC_0547-1.jpg

DSC_0549-1.jpg

DSC_0553-1.jpg

DSC_0554-1.jpg

DSC_0557-1.jpg

Fantastic old school muscle. What are the specs on the current engine? Still push-button? My buddy in HS Waaay back in the day had one these that he plastered full of bondo and put a really nice paint job on. Drove it to school every day. I had a four door with a 350 and push button, which I sold to my dad.

That is one the coolest cars I have ever seen!! Have any more pics, mainly close up ones showing more of the details and patina? What is the story about this one? I sure miss my old 57 Dodge Coronet....

I like those old girls a lot more now'n I used to!!

Thats cool as heck.. I love the car, and love the setting for the pics... awesome history

Wooooooooooo, that's nice!!! (And, from the female perspective, it's great to have a young Hot Mopar Dude next to the car for once LOL) Love the car and the location John. Great work as always!

The car was the record holder in G/SA in 1967, set the record at CDR just south of Denver. If you look at the drivers side interior shot, on the right side of the dash, you can see some of the class win and participation plaques. The car was found in a storage lot about 20 years ago as it was being loaded for scrap. Now this young man is slowly bringing it back, and having a blast doing it.

Love that old skool look!and the back ground scenery sets the mood for a great shot.

The Beast is still alive :cheers:
Outstanding and very Badaz!! :burnout:
Thank you for sharing a great setting and a great MoPar with us..:happy2:

I've always loved these years of Mopars...the De Sotos and Fireflights.......how would you like seeing this front end coming up in your rear view mirror? They're so unique looking and sinister.

I would have to pull Victoria over and salute him with a thumbs up cudavert :happy2:

-
Back