mopar or no car!!!!!!

-
wow thats cool. i like the rapid transit cars. i have never heard of them lol and they r sick:)

Too bad just about all of Juliano's cars sit there doing nothing instead of out doing what they were built for..:angry7::angry7:

Massively
Over
Powered
And
Respected

Thank you for sharing MoPar or No Car :cheers:

Cool video, trying to explain our love for Mopar. But still the line "here's a '68 Hemi 'Cuda drag car that got Max Wedges..."? WTF? Still laughing at that one. And of course the road shots. Even talking about Mopars Hot Rod couldn't help but focus the camera on the odd Camaro...
Still it's a great video.

yeah so i was doing so research on this guy and it turns out its his privet collection....:angry7: im hoping someone here can prove me wrong......

i have seen him before and if memory serves me correct it is a 'private collection' but like any car guy he like to show it off lol so he gets them out and to shows and shows his showroom to clubs and groups that make an appointment. i think thats how he dose it. i want to know where he got his money for that lol. i cant even put tires on the scamp much less get my hands on a true 1 of 1 car lol

-
Back