mopar parts in ontario

-
You can try, National Moparts in Beaverton. They are sloow, but prices aren't bad. Right now, I would be ordering everything from south of the border, and quickly, before the buck goes down. Let us know what you need, and we'll steer you to a good vendor. I've found that no single store exists, that will fill all your needs. By the way, I saw you drive by my house two Sundays ago, the Valiant sounds good. I also saw your car at your house, Mt-side dude,EH?

Billys car2 (Small).JPG

Very Nice Looking Mopar! Love The Color...

ya that was me, taking the low ville cruise, i turned around on that street by mt nemo resturant i guess thats your street lol and i park car at my moms where you seen it, going out for another low ville cruise later tonight might be last run of the year maybe you'll hear me go by again

I live on Cedar Springs. The road you turned around on, is where we used to have our demo derbys. I had a deer stand right where the T intersection is back there. Word is that Matts Sundin is building a house in there. Mt Nemo restaurant was my second home as a teenager. A lot of great Mopars(Hemi Bees, sixpack Cudas, 440 Darts,etc)went through that little hamlet. We even had a 340 Vee dub in the neighborhood. You needed to bring some big balls up on the mountain, if you wanted to run the locals.

69 Swinger1 (Small).JPG

ya i heard from my bro's about people going there with nice mopars, i wish they still did, i'am sick of the solo cruise's, need some other mopars to meet up with like the old days

I've been getting everything from Mancini's. I looked at a new floor pan for my demon from a local supplier. They wanted $160.00. I can order the same thing from down south for less than half the price. Not too many deals to be had here in eastern ont. ( Perth) I did get some E-brake cables from NAPA but thats about it .

kenny b

Hi, I have dealt with YEARONE a lot since our dollar is been good. Tons of stuff for different cars. I ordered sheetmetal parts like quarter panels etc. and some small parts from them. Even with transportation costs, and discounts for over a certain amount of money in parts you buy, I saved about $300 bucks. Their sevice is also good, but make sure you specify how you want it shipped. UPS is a killer with the duty like $40.00 on $100.00 bucks worth of parts. If you order small parts make sure you have them ship it mail. It takes longer but it won't cost you a arm and a leg and duty is a small amount.

Who in Ontario deals with YearOne stuff? Or is it better to just deal with them direct?

I MAY be wrong, but NOS Reproductions is less than an hour from me, and are resaler's for many US vendors. Prices are so-so, but, if they have it stock, and you need it NOW, they work for me. Was just down there this past Friday. Nice bunch of guys!

Does any of you know how much dollar wise you can ship by mail before you are charged taxes and brokerage fees? I have been doing $40.00 at a time and not getting charged anything.

Not sure about the limit before duty payment and hst is required. Postal website or revenue canada site shoul dhave that information. UPS is a killer for shipping from the U.S. to canada. Ultimate car performance out of Ontario is who I mostly deal with. I have found them to be pretty good so far, and I would recommend them because of my experiences with them.

Here is there URL http://ultimateperformancecar.ca/

here is one for ya pgclassic.com.They are in Grand falls NB.Great MOPAR store.The ship lighting fast.I Bought front and rear seat couvers for 325 bucks fot my Roadrunner.Ordered on a Fri had them on Thur the next week.I live in Belleville Ont.Check them out you wont be sorry they have a site to view some of ther parts.Good luck.SNAKE sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:snakeman:

Hi am in the process of restoring a 1967 barracuda and i was just wondering if u seen any sites selling hood hinges for a body type. I seem to have a hard time find a site . Any help u can give would be great

here is one for ya pgclassic.com.They are in Grand falls NB.Great MOPAR store.The ship lighting fast.I Bought front and rear seat couvers for 325 bucks fot my Roadrunner.Ordered on a Fri had them on Thur the next week.I live in Belleville Ont.Check them out you wont be sorry they have a site to view some of ther parts.Good luck.SNAKE sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:snakeman:

.......They have never answered 1 email or called me back on 6 different occasions.WTF.............KIM.........

.......They have never answered 1 email or called me back on 6 different occasions.WTF.............KIM.........

Get a hold of Mike Ross at BEA and fill him in. That is his Canadian partner, you can always buy from Mike and have things drop shipped from Moncton. I bought lots of high quality stuff from them with no issues. I found PG a bit hit and miss aswell.

http://www.beaparts.com/list_items.aspx?body=a&cat=none

-
Back