Mopar Perfomance Leaf Springs

-

ndeconte

Reaction score
So I just received the Mopar Perfomance Leaf Springs I ordered and I have a question.......

The springs have a different arch to them, off the top of my head, probably about an 1.5"-2" off to each other?!

I'm assuming this isn't correct, but I figured I'd check with the knowledge on the forum.....seems strange to me. Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks in advance,

I think they come that way. but not 100% sure. I think it is so they launch straight.

Congratulations!
You bought the Mopar Performance Super Stock springs with the last three letters in the part numbers 002 and 003 right?
They're supposed to be that way to help with the torque steer on launch.
The one with the most arch goes on the passenger side.
I just bought a set myself and can't wait to put them in!
You should buy the Mopar Performance shocks to go with them though, P4529514001, they are about $80.00 for the set and allow the rear end to lift to the proper amount on launch.
Stock shocks will top out and cause the car to wheel hop.

Yep your good if you were looking for a good drag spring give them some time to settle. A lot of ppl love them and some don`t the passenger side will be hiked up about 1-2" a lot of ppl adjust the drivers side torsion bar up a bit to lvl the car out

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 227
I purchased ten to replace the very badly sagging springs on my street driven slant 6 valiant wagon...... Couldn't beat the price through Summit!

I'm sure they'll be an inprovement over what I have. ;)

Thanks for the input, love this forum!

-
Back