-
Status
Not open for further replies.

danielb927

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a Mopar Performance Air Cleaner. Bought it and only ran with it for about 20 miles before realizing it doesn't clear the hood because I'm using a carb adapter that bumps everything up an inch. Put it on for a couple of shows but couldn't drive with it, and now that I'm going to a functional scoop I don't need it anymore.

Compete set including the filter, threaded rod and wing nut. I can throw in the gasket if you really need it, but I'm still using that so it's not included in the pictures. The top has one small nick from not clearing the hood, and the filter is a bit crushed in one area for the same reason - stick that part in the back and it's basically invisible. Both of those are pictured below. Otherwise it's clean and in great shape.

They retail for $75, and this one's nicked but otherwise basically new, so I'm asking $50 and I'll pay the 10-15 bucks to get it to you. Or make me an offer. If you're local to central IL and want to pick it up, that'd work too.

8ba9.jpg

pkq2.jpg

s8f4.jpg

Yep,you need a dropped base like this 1.

Attachments

• Picture 1487.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 260
  • Picture 1488.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 262
Yep,this is a spare I have with a 14x4 k&n filter....$40 + the ride? your not too far from me so shipping shouldn't be too bad

i have one of those and the base is like the 68/9 340~383~440 air cleaner base.

You'd be 3rd in line if you're interested. It DOES include the base, it's just not a dropped base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back