[SOLD] Mopar Performance Cast Valve Covers (Small Block )

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgmccrac

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling a set of gently used Mopar Performance Valve Covers. I had them on a brand new engine for about 100 miles. I decided I liked the fabricated valve covers better. Asking $90.00 for the pair, plus the shipping cost.

20170923_193932_resized.jpg

I am selling a set of gently used Mopar Performance Valve Covers. I had them on a brand new engine for about 100 miles. I decided I liked the fabricated valve covers better. Asking $90.00 for the pair, plus the shipping cost.

View attachment 1715094738
Like your valve covers, but low on cash at the moment. I have two Carter Thermo Quad carbs in good working condition for trade on this site. Would you be interested in a trade for one?

View attachment 1715094738
I’m interested. Couple questions. Do they have a full length baffle? What is the depth from the flange to the baffle?

The interior heigh from the base to the baffle. I’m having an issue with my rockers hitting the baffles of the covers I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back