Mopar performance guages and new pictures!

-

viperredduster

Reaction score
3f0479c0-1.jpg

a87dca5b.jpg

a2e4db1f.jpg

95724b83.jpg

2c33e3a5.jpg

4ab907c5.jpg

Crappy cell quality, but it is what it is.

Looks real good. Does that tach have an adjustable shift light? What sizes are they?

nice is that the redline dash? I want to do that with autometers

nice is that the redline dash? I want to do that with autometers

Yeah it is the redline one and overall it fits ok.

Brad:They are the mopar performance ones by autometer (I think) back lit by leds. The small ones are 2 1/16'' and the big ones are 3 3/8''. The tach has a built in shift light that I have to the upper right of the tach and it is fully ajustable.

That looks nice. Where did you buy the gauges at? Also very nice looking Duster, those wheels looks good on it.

Got them through a guy that worked for dodge. Mopar Performance.

And thanks man. I took her out today and had to dust the pollen off anyways so I took some pics.

Yeah those are the mopar version of the autometer cobalts.
I didnt know the needle glowed such a bright red!

I have a whole set of the auto meter branded ones sitting here. havent used them yet.
Nice to know how cool they look!

I like the whole package. Nice car. The wheels, color,gauges all works for me.

Yeah those are the mopar version of the autometer cobalts.
I didnt know the needle glowed such a bright red!

I have a whole set of the auto meter branded ones sitting here. havent used them yet.
Nice to know how cool they look!

Yeah they look much better in person because in the pics the colors all go together.

Thanks for all the complements. I def like them much better than the old brown cluster that didn't match my interior. They were kind of a pain to hook up, but who likes electrical anyways?

Looks good! i thought redline was out of business though? id love to get a cluster like that and stuff in some AM gauges but im not sure who else sells a panel for the a-body besides them

I believe it's rockymountaindashes that went out of business. Redline & Fastlane are the only ones I know that sell the A-Body inserts.

Love it!!

thanks guys it is def a worth while upgrade that brings the interior into the present. plus the black cluster matches the rest of my interior.

-
Back