Not open for further replies.

cpearce

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Well, first thing I have to say is darn, why did I sell the one I had???

When I bought my racecar I was originally going to run in stock eliminator where the aluminum carriers are not legal, I then decided to sell it to help fund the car. Since that time I have completed the car as a super stocker where the aluminum carrier is legal. Does anyone out there have one they wish to sell?

Doctor Diff was talking about making these and fixing some of the issues with the Mopar case. What those issues are , IDK. But his was going to be stronger. I think he abandoned or postponed the project

Well, first thing I have to say is darn, why did I sell the one I had???

When I bought my racecar I was originally going to run in stock eliminator where the aluminum carriers are not legal, I then decided to sell it to help fund the car. Since that time I have completed the car as a super stocker where the aluminum carrier is legal. Does anyone out there have one they wish to sell?
Are you mainly looking for one in Canada? Would exchange rate or shipping from USA make one too expensive?

Are you mainly looking for one in Canada? Would exchange rate or shipping from USA make one too expensive?
It depends on the price ultimately. Do you have one available?

It depends on the price ultimately. Do you have one available?
I do have one I may consider selling.
7E396413-D628-4C0B-879D-848C764DE470.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back