Mopar performance solid lifters

-

bigfoot

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone knows who makes the mopar performance solid lifters. I recently bought a used .557 lift purple stripe cam and lifters as part of a package deal, the lifters were mixed up i shipping and cannot be reused so i need new lifters, but do not want to also have new pushrods built. MP solid lifters are ridiculous in price now, anyone have any idea on same spec replacements?

P2843177AB.......I have googled them and looked at ebay...pretty hard to find. Best price I can see now is on ebay at 10.94 each.

Watch out for the AMC lifters as their pushrod seat is much higher and you will be buying new pushrods. Howard EDM lifters also have the high seat like the AMC.

Me too.... who is that?

IDK who is making them, but you can measure the seat height and find some similar. If it were me, I'd call Jim at Racer Brown (after 5 PM eastern) and ask him what he is selling. I forget what lifter he sells. They come in an unmarked box. He can at least steer you in the right direction.

Also, you may be able to regrind the lifters if someone close can do it. If you don't mind shipping, I know for a fact that Kenny at Oregon Cam (in Vancouver Washington) can resurface them for you. It may be quicker and cheaper to have yours resurfaced.

X2 on calling Jim. You might get lucky and try after 4:30. He's one of the best.

-
Back