Status
Not open for further replies.

jos51700

Green Bearing thread connoisseur
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I have a nearly-new set of Mopar Performance A-body torsion bars for sale. These are the .890 diameter bars that are for use with autocross, and performance V8 driving. This is the set that you want if you drive even semi-aggressively on the street. The .920 diameter bars will beat the heck out of you and are really more for track-only cars. The smaller bars leave your car wandering all over the road. This set has less than 400 break-in miles on it and the car was never even used aggressively!

I put them in when I did my motor swap, and then replaced them when I decided to go for more of a drag-strip direction with my car after my motor died and I had to replace it. These were installed and removed with the correct tool so there's no gouges or grooves on the bars, and they were thoroughly greased on installation (Yes, I know they're on the bedspread. They are THAT clean now). They're still wearing the factory paint and come in the factory box! They have never even touched each other, because I'm that OCD about nicking a bar!

These will fit any Dodge or Plymouth A-body from '67-'76 including, but not limited, to Dart, Duster, Valiant, Scamp, Barracuda, Demon, and Swinger.

These are over $300 new from Jegs or Summit, PLUS shipping on top of that! I'm asking $200 and you'll pay ONLY actual shipping (well, plus the price of the bars) to where ever you are. I realize that you can get aftermarket bars on eBay for $210, but there you'll over-pay on shipping and they won't trade with you like I will! Besides, these are MOPAR bars, made by the same people that engineered this stuff!
Send me a story about how your dog left you for a Chevy driver or you just need these parts to build a car to chase down a bus and run it off the road so you can spring your girls' brother, Dom, from prison, and I'll work with you!

Check my other ads for a 360 flywheel clutch combo! Partial trades considered. What will I consider trading for?

A good-condition 318 flywheel (zero balance)
A '72 Dart A/C uncut radio bezel
'72 Dart interior hood release WITH latch
A pair of GOOD CONDITION twin hood scoops, WITH bezels
Premium electrical diagnostic/repair equipment (It should probably say "Fluke" on it somewhere...)
maybe even firearms, if that's legal

Also, if we agree to a deal, I'll take $20 off the price if you can convince an admin to PM me directly saying that you donated $15 to FABO! That saves you five bucks!

Payment can be cash in person, check or money order with time to clear bank, but Paypal is preferred for security. All parts are in, and will be shipped to/from Kansas City, MO. You can look at my ebay feedback history (username: JOS51700) to see how I do business.
Thanks!
John Self

Attachments

• DY011438.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 353
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back