-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy Pedi

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Guys, Selling parts to raise money to help my long time friend Greg who was involved in a terrible car accident while transporting my 1967 Barracuda $650.00 is asking price for never installed Valve Covers. Thanks for checking out this ad.

These P5007611AB valve covers have recently been discontinued from Mopar as of 10-1-19 Mopar Part number P5007611AB Brand New MOPAR PERFORMANCE BLACK CAST ALUMINUM VALVE COVER SET. These ONLY fit small block LA ONLY TYPE 273,318,340,360 Chrysler V8 engines from the 60s-80s. Cast aluminum valve covers are more rigid and give better seal. Mopar Pentastar logo on each valve cover. Set includes 2 valve covers, 2 new valve cover gaskets, 2 new valve cover round rubber grommets, 2 oil filler caps, and the 2 baffles already installed on the underside of covers. THESE VALVE COVERS WILL NOT FIT ANY MAGNUM TYPE SMALL BLOCK MOPAR ENGINES! Note: Check your valve covers to be sure they have 5 bolts each side that hold them down as shown on these valve covers. MOPAR Magnum small block engines have 10 bolts per valve cover. Made in the USA.

19441.jpeg

19440.jpeg

19438.jpeg

19437.jpeg

19436.jpeg

19435.jpeg

19434.jpeg

19433.jpeg

Why wont they fit Magnum heads ? You dont have to use all the bolt holes … Just use 6 like the LAs.
unless there is another reason I am unaware of ?

Why wont they fit Magnum heads ? You dont have to use all the bolt holes … Just use 6 like the LAs.

Moroso 93050 Valve Cover Gasket Set, Fits Small Block Chrysler Mopar, 273-360 Non Magnum​

I was told use this gasket:

Moroso 93050 Valve Cover Gasket Set, Fits Small Block Chrysler Mopar, 273-360 Non Magnum​

Not sure if the MP covers are different, but I'm using 5 hole Edelbrock steel covers on my Magnum heads. No leaks.
The community is correct they will work on the Magnum heads, I shall update the ad. As I've come to understand using the Moroso valve cover gaskets they do a very good job of sealing up the Magnum valve cover gasket cannot be used with the LA cover so that much I know from first-hand experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back