Mopar performance vaulve covers And holley carb

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
600 holley needs to be rebuilt 40.00 plus shipping valve covers black mopars ones 80.00 plus shipping mike

It might be more than what you wanted but I have a new in the box Holley 650 Vac secondary dual feed for sale $300 plus shipping.

Chad, I have a set of MP valve covers and have several Holleys that are complete but probably need to have a kit installed. Feel free to PM me.

John you'll do alot better starting your own thread. Unless somebody reads Chad's thread here they won't see your want ad.

i was gonna say something but i passed it is kinda rude but im not one to talk

did u get some MP valve covers... I can get them brand new still in box.
If ya need them let me know via p.m. However they may go fast.

-RPM

Chad,

I think I have a set of Black Alum valve covers. They have beeb in the original boc for about 3 years. Let me kmow if you are interested. $45 sound reasonable.

dave

Im looking for a set of vaulve covers for my 318 also looking for a holley carb

Let me know

Thanks

Chad

Hey Chad, have heard 318 recomendations for carbs................
Under 350 CI stock to slightly modified (small cam) use 600 cfm or under. (for good all round street use)
We use a 600 cfm on our 318 and can tell will have to lean it down a bit for better low end. Wished we went with the 550 that was recommended to us.
Good Luck with your search!

Chad,,
I built my 273, 40 over, comp cam 224/468 mechanical, ported/polished heads, 9 1/2:1 high compression pistons. 2 1/4 exhaust. I am using a edelbrock 550 cfm, electronic ignition. It does the job very well. Lots of power and not over gassed.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back