-
Status
Not open for further replies.

63savoy426

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a project car. Have a budget of 8500 but the cheaper the better. Open to anything mopar but 2 doors only. Located in Sacramento ca.

Duster, barracuda, e body, b body etc

Dam haha that was fast hmm well I was thinking 2100 but I just threw it out there not so sure yet finisng the brakes and timing so ha not really tested out the two barrel so me selling it might change but if do decides I'll let you know and I'm in Anaheim California

69 FormulaS 340,original engine block included. Currently just a shell, but I could scare up enough parts to make a roller. Might be able to scare up a lot of the original parts.
Needs all the usual rust repair. I haven't seen the car in several years, it's been up high on blocks since maybe a long long time.
Engine is completely torn down.
Original 727 is long gone. It was converted to A833 in the 70s; 2nd owner told me, by the dealer at point of original sale. Pedal still in the car.
I could supply a 4-gear,reconditioned.
I could supply a 3.23 SG reconditioned, or anything smaller, or even a 4.86.
I could supply a teener or a 360 or even a 273, each in boxes,lol.
Project for sure. The last one I did just like it, took me almost 3 years, working as funds became available, and in my spare time.

Last edited:
Looking for a project car. Have a budget of 8500 but the cheaper the better. Open to anything mopar but 2 doors only. Located in Sacramento ca.

Duster, barracuda, e body, b body etc
69 barracuda fastback formula s 340 roller $3500 or include 70 340 ,727, a body 8 3/4 for $5000 needs rebuilt. Thanks David

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

PM me. I have a 66 Dart GT, All new resto mod, Has been driven around 200 miles, Needs to be put back together. I have ALL the parts to re assemble, all chrome is new, as is all the trim. A Strong running teener, looks lie a 273. Has custom front seats, but I have original. Back seats new upholstery, Nice car, PM .

New KH brakes, New 8.75 SG 3.23 gears, new Rad..... Want 10 grand but can come down to your max budget. ALL body work completed, NO rust. PM and I will tell you more,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back