[SOLD] Mopar Rebuilt Upper Control Arms 73 74 75 76 Big Ball Joint Duster Dart Demon Valiant

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
75   0   1
Contact seller
What i have here are a pair of upper control arms that are used on the 1973-76 Mopar A Body cars such as Dart, Valiant, Duster, Demon. These control arms are required to be used on 1972 and earlier A body cars when doing a disc brake conversion to the larger 4 1/2 inch bolt pattern B or E body disc brakes or the 73-76 A body disc brakes.

I cleaned them up of all the grease and grime in the solvent tank, and then soaked them off in a solution of a product called Evaporust, to remove the surface rust from these control arms. You paint them the color, and texture paint of your choice. I will leave that up to you. A pretty decent pair of upper control arms.

The control arm bushings and ball joints were pretty much worn out and shot, so i removed them as a courtesy to my buyer. If you rebuild Mopar control arms you know how stubborn they can be at times, to remove. So i have already performed that labor for you.

A very nice pair of UCA's. This set i found last week while making my wrecking yard rounds. This pair are now the last ones that i have in stock. These 35+ year old cars are not showing up in my area anymore, and these UCA's in this condition are getting hard to find.

$150.00 for the UCA's, + FEDEX'ing to your zip code, with signature delivery, and insurance, + 3% Pay Pal fee.

If your interested, send me a PM, and then we can go from there.
Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
>>>>>SOLD SOLD SOLD May 5, 2014 SOLD SOLD SOLD<<<<<

Attachments

• UCA's 75 Valiant 001 (Copy).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 159
  • UCA's 75 Valiant 002 (Copy).jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 136
  • UCA's 75 Valiant 005 (Copy).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 152
Status
Not open for further replies.