Status
Not open for further replies.

roughidle

Super Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I have an unused set of Hooker Super Comp Headers for sale. As far as I can see they've never been bolted to a motor. They have some spots of the paint scratched off from being stored and moved around, but overall still in very good condition. Part number stamped into the flange is 5116 - so these are for an a body. Jegs price is $460, my price is $325 plus shipping.

Thanks

IMG_20131004_185037_980_zps3caecf5b.jpg

IMG_20131004_185129_220_zpsb6732758.jpg

IMG_20131004_185217_296_zps0e6b90d1.jpg

I may be interested. I tried looking for the part number online to get more info on them and I'm having an issue finding them. Could you clarify what the part number is on these please. Thanks

I can't copy the link bc I'm on my phone, but if you go to Jets.com you can put hooker 520-5116 in the search bar and it should come up...

Will these headers bolt up to a 1965 273 cu in small block with no power steering and no power brakes or a.c. ?

Sorry for the delays in getting shipping costs out to everyone...I've been working hellish shifts and overtime....making hay while the sun is still shining....pros and cons. I will get your shipping quote as soon as I can....If the first person passes I will go down the list.

thanks

Sorry for the delays in getting shipping costs out to everyone...I've been working hellish shifts and overtime....making hay while the sun is still shining....pros and cons. I will get your shipping quote as soon as I can....If the first person passes I will go down the list.

thanks

Sounds like a plan. Just making sure I'm still second in line?

Bump. Finally got shipping prices. Looks like it'd be $60 for both sides to the lower 48.

Thanks

Yes. They are 1-5/8" tubes. 520-5116 is the part number on Jegs.com. Their website will tell you fitment and size info.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back