Mopar seat covers from P.G Classic?

-

Darren

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
hey guys have any of you used seat covers from P.G classic store? it is a store in Canada NB. I am thinking of ordering front and rear covers for my 68 Dart. They offer them for a good price $325 plus shipping, thanks

PG's customer service is crap. Covers I bought from his ebay store (cudaroadster, AKA Peter Gee, PG Classics) were drop shipped from China and not even close to the quality of US made covers. They were "OK" if you want to save a few bucks but I doubt they would hold up to much use/abuse.

I have a friend that bought covers for his Cuda and was happy with them. I am planning on buying my foam and upholstery from them. And as far as standing up to abuse I doubt that would ever happen with my classic car!

hey guys have any of you used seat covers from P.G classic store? it is a store in Canada NB. I am thinking of ordering front and rear covers for my 68 Dart. They offer them for a good price $325 plus shipping, thanks
I bought front and rears from P.G. for the Duster I had about 2 years ago. About 1/3 of the cost compared to top of the line, Mine stood up well for the as long as I had it,but then I sold the car.I think they are O.K. if not installed in a daily driver.

I have asked 2 questions on his ebay store, still have got no answer, It makes me wonder if there customer service reflects on there products. I think the legendary front and rears are about $200 more. thanks guys for the replies

You get what you pay for.If you realize that you are getting a cheap product for a discount price,you will be ok.

-
Back