Mopar Seat Upholstery

-

CGLG

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good site for ordering Mopar Seat upholstery?

I've been trying to find a set for front and back seat of a 1974 Duster.
Preferably not very expensive.
Thanks

Thanks

http://www.laysons.com/index.cfm?nonIE=true

IL-736DDR Rear Bench, fixed (Shallow Elk grain inserts and Coachman (1973) or Oxford (1974-76) grain skirts)
73-76 Valiant
73-76 Dart
73-76 Duster $210.00
IL-736DDRF Rear Bench, fold (Shallow Elk grain inserts and Coachman (1973) or Oxford (1974-76) grain skirts)
73-76 Valiant
73-76 Dart
73-76 Duster $210.00
IL-73DDF Seat Upholstery - Front Split Bench Without Center Armrest - Shallow Elk grain inserts and Coachman grain skirts - 1973 ONLY
73-76 Valiant
73-76 Dart
73-76 Duster $282.00
IL-746DDB Rear Bench, fixed (Shallow Elk grain inserts and Oxford grain skirts)
74-76 Dart
74-76 Duster $210.00
IL-746DDF Front Buckets (Shallow Elk grain inserts and Oxford grain skirts)
74-76 Dart
74-76 Duster $329.00
IL-746DDFD Front Split bench with center armrest (Shallow Elk grain inserts and Oxford grain skirts)
74-76 Dart
74-76 Duster $329.00
IL-746DDRD Rear bench (Shallow Elk grain inserts and Oxford grain skirts)
74-76 Dart
74-76 Duster $210.00

Good luck on the not very expensive.

Try SMS Auto Fabrics. They supply to everybody that sells Mopar upholstery.
Toolmanmike

I wouldn't suggest Laysons (along with many other members here and on the BBD list). Do a search for past threads on them and decide for yourself. You can go to BBD (Big Block Dart) and search as well.

I have never had trouble with Laysons and have redone two cars with them but there is always a first. They have been getting a lot of attention lately.

Try www.legendaryautointeriors.com like DartThis74 said.

I have never had trouble with Laysons and have redone two cars with them but there is always a first. They have been getting a lot of attention lately.

Try www.legendaryautointeriors.com like DartThis74 said.

Actually, it's not just of late. There have been several negative threads on them on several boards for quite a while and I just happen to be one of many that they stuck it to. Sorry to poo-poo your recommendation. I know you are only trying to help.

I was installing the bucket seats in my car today. Legendary recovered.
There was a rattle in the drivers side seat. I took the plastic seat back off and a small, yellow plastic toy teddy bear and a piece of cork, as if from a wine bottle, with "spiced apples written on it fell out.
They did a great job on the seats and throw a little bonus in there too.

Thanks

Not sure if any one of them are "not very expensive".
Upholstery is expensive.

Legendary is top of the line.A bit pricey,but top of the line.

Paddock and Year One sell legendary products.

Call Laysons and grab your ankles.

I have never purchased anything from Dantes but have heard all good feedback about him. I think he sells Legendary but perhaps a little cheaper than going directly through Legendary.

I noticed the same thing (Dantes selling legendary)products.
Sells ACC carpet as well.
If he can some how sell it for less that would be great.

Dealers commonly sell items for less than the mnfr. It depends on how strict a mnfr is re: their pricing structure. Usually, if a retailer is buying in bulk, they are going to get deeper discounts than one that places a few small orders throughout the year. In turn, this means that they can sell it to the end user for less and still make a profit. I believe Legendary is fine with this dealer practice.

first you have to consider the source.. Moparts.. those clowns will bash their own mother..

then you have to consider its in the restoration/A12 setion of moparts.. they are even worse then the others there....

i've never had a problem with legendary.. whatever you do don't call year one.. they will be more then anyone else for the same stuff. call dante .

Toolmanmike,
Legendary Auto Interiors, Ltd has always manufactured their own interior kits. We actually supply most of the Mopar industry with the interior components. SMS is a fine company but, they do not provide interiors for us. Thanks, Eric @ Legendary Auto

I can't believe this but I looked in my shoe box of reciepts and I used Legendary not Layson's. It has been awhile since I did the cars.

Hey.........they both start with a L !!

LOL!

Thanks for the correct info. I shouldn't believe everything I read on the web LOL. Toolmanmike

Toolmanmike, thanks for the follow up. You guys are great on this site.

Eric @ Legendary Auto Interiors, Ltd.

dive dante a call.. awesome customer service..

http://www.dantesparts.com/

Dante gets his stuff from Legendary.

I have never ordered from Legendary but have spoke to them a few times in regards to their products and the customer service was excellent. They also seem to be very knowledgeable about Mopars. When I recover my seats I am definitely ordering from Legendary.

You can also try Year One. Parts are a little expensive but the customer service is also excellent.

The Paddock also sells interior pieces.

-
Back