Mopar Seat Upholstery

-
I did a little price shopping but wasn't to sucessful. I checked the 6 suppliers listed in this post for bucket seat and rear seat upholstery for my 66 Dart.
(in black of course) Paddock didn't have any listed that I could find.
Dantes and SMS don't have prices on their site. Here's what I found.

Legendary buckets $284
rear $179

Year One buckets $274
rear $177
set $424

savings $27

Laysons buckets $304
rear $180

You guys do the math. If you call the other 3 they may be cheaper. I looked through some of my Mopar magazines. Most of the featured cars had Legendary interiors so the must be the best. CGLG, If you want cheap you should try your local upholstery shop. They may be able to stich you up something. I checked with a reputable car upholstery shop in my area and he buys from Legendary for my application. toolmanmike

Do any of you guys know how much more Legendary gets of
there new (retro style) covers. The ones with the stuff on
the head rest area. Going to need a set for the buckets on
the Duster. Kinda like the looks of them.

Does he have a store? If so I should take a ride over there. How his inventory? I think he's about an hour away maybe 45 minutes away depending how fast I drive. LOL!!!

Does he have a store? If so I should take a ride over there. How his inventory? I think he's about an hour away maybe 45 minutes away depending how fast I drive. LOL!!!

no actual store... he sets up at most of the major shows though.... he has a pretty good size inventory though..

-
Back