-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67Ruda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello mopar fans, There are some cars that may be of interest to somebody. They are on Craigslist Phoenix Arizona. Listed under cars and trucks by owner only. Key word station wagon in the search bar. Good luck. Pat.

I think they all need saving. They have all been on there for a long time. The 64 is down to $1500.00 probably would go for less.

This whole station wagon is just badass. I mean to have that level of class, comfort, and style in a 60's station wagon is insane. Most station wagons from the 70's to current didn't have this going for them.

Agreed. Will never make any thing even close again. Biggest reason to save them. Pat.

Love it!! I am a station wagon nut too!! I've had many hot rod wagons thru the years. Would love to get my hands on another one. I was thinking of a B-body wagon and painting it up like the Watch Commander's car on Adam-12 (Mac's patrol car). I work in Law Enforcement, so it would fit my personality.

And put another 10 grand in it before it will need upholstery, paint and a bed for you to sleep in when your wife moves you out of her house

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back