mopar swap meet in missouri

-

74360duster

JEREMY
Reaction score
any body going to the mopar swap meet in columbia missouri at the boone county fairgrounds.first saturday in februaryi would love for some members to come and meet hear.it is mostly indoors.might be cold but could be a good time.hooters is right up the road for hotwings,beer,and big busted college girls:)let me know if any of u are going.i will be there around 8:00 that day.

feb.1st is the setup day.(vendor day)it cost i thing $15 to get in that day.saturday is the normal day.$5 to get in.i am going to get up there early sarurday morning.probably drive my truck just in case.maybe we can hook up there?always enjoy meeting members.do u have anything u are wanting to sell?

i know i will be there.i will be the short fat guy with a gray gotee.sense i dont have an abonly i will be in my bbd shirt.i hope to meet you all there sat. loren

What hotels are in the area? Thanks Jeff

i would have to check.i am 30 minutes away.and have never really paid any attention to hotels.best western,holiday inn.etc.they are all there.hell you could almost just stay at my house..

Hey Jeremy, I live in Jamesport MO and have been there the last two years. My friend had a couple of booths there last year and will again this year. He sold all of his complete 440s and a couple of 400s. He will have some more of the same again this year. I have so much fun there but it is definitely cold there. We are about 2-1/2 hours from there.
It would be fun to meet some members there. Is there some way we could get in touch with each other there? Maybe at some point we could have them announce FABO members meet by the check-in desk or something.
Russ:)

I drove down from KC last year and wasn't impressed at all. Took 30 minutes to walk the whole place and didn't see anything that was a bargain. Then another 2 hour drive home.

Just my opinion.

Brians right, not a lot of bargains. But there are some...got two beautiful 4" Welds with good Front Runners for $125. Found beautiful heater/radio bezel for $5. I guess it depends on what you are looking for.
Russ:)

I will be there coming from Saint Joseph Mo. Should be there pretty early, hoping for some bargains.

i will be there around 8:30.if someone wants to anounce something.we can meet and have a group picture.which we could post on the site.maybe meet around 10:00-11:00?i am game.i will bring my digital camera along.:cheers:

-
Back