Mopar Top Eliminator 2013: I'm a Finalist!

-

TexasStroker

Reaction score
Really hate posting stuff like this, but the fact of the matter is the "online" Top Eliminator comes down to votes...votes from Facebook...and I'm not big on Facebook.

If any of y'all are big on Facebook I can probably use all the help I can get...Most of my friends aren't even registered users, lol.

http://a.pgtb.me/FfxH6P

You can vote once every 24 hours until the contest expires on the 18th.

I am "Vehicle #5." They didn't use this picture, but I had a shot of the Mopar 10's beltline stripe and T/A Hood lined up with The Duster's stripe and scoop.

The shot of the car they used for the collage is a pic I took last year after Chryslers in the Canyon IV. If you come out this weekend for CIC V I will lead you after the show to the same spot, climb the rock, and take pics of your Mopar.

There are a couple of A-Bodies on there as well if you aren't a fan of my Challenger. For what it is worth, I've still got the 74 Duster with the 408 and stripped down interior prowling the streets as well :burnout:

Any help is appreciated, feel free to share it with all those friends that send you the game and calendar invites twice a day, haha!

Thanks in advance!

Last day...contest closes at 11:59 PM.

Fwiw, I did get a plug in for FABO and DodgeCharger.com :D

-
Back