Mopars at Mo-Kan

-

Flatlander

Reaction score
My 8yr. old son and I drove my Dart over yesterday and spent the afternoon looking at some really nice showcars and watching the races. The weather was perfect and there was a nice crowd.

Moparlee, did you make it?? I was the pudgey middle-age guy in a red-t and jeans with a little boy in tow. He loved the racing.

Who else made it?

Wife had the digital, so I had another camera and will have some pics up once I get them on cd.

Hey we were there also, I had the yellow Dart sport. My son was racing it, he went 4-rounds in the no-E bracket. We had a great time!

Mo-Kan !... That is a really nice race track !...I run up there in the CDRA twice in the summer of 2004...You gotta like Carl and his high lift..LOL...Lee

I got there late and the Dart was parked on the south end with the other show cars.

I liked that Savoy.

A few pictures I took:

287069-R1-03-8A_004.jpg

287069-R1-02-7A_003.jpg

287069-R1-09-14A_010.jpg

287069-R1-07-12A_008.jpg

Yep, good times...I was there also..I had the Intense Blue R/T that was pulling double duty in Sportsman and the wife ran it in the women's class.

Flatlander---Ark City is June 16th

Intense Blue R/T? A B-body or an E-body? I should of walked around and tried to talk to every body.

Lee

I've got more pics, just need to re-size them. Those are from a Kodak digital throw-away camera and came out real nice.

Flatlander said:
I've got more pics, just need to re-size them. Those are from a Kodak digital throw-away camera and came out real nice.

I have taken some of the best pictures I own with a disposable Kodak...don't know what it is about those things, but the pictures usually come out really well...

Mike, I'm glad I got your Sport. Lee, give everyone a heads up when you take your car to the track. More pics:

287069-R1-06-11A_007.jpg

287069-R1-08-13A_009.jpg

287069-R1-10-15A_011.jpg

287069-R1-12-17A_013.jpg

287069-R1-17-22A_018.jpg

Do you guys go to Mo-kan every weekend? Ive been wanting to go, but it seems like something always comes up and i cant make it.

Joe334 said:
Do you guys go to Mo-kan every weekend? Ive been wanting to go, but it seems like something always comes up and i cant make it.

Just speaking for myself, no. Infact that was my first visit and now that the cows are gone and my son is older I'll have more time to go.

Thanks for the pics. No on going every weekend. I usually go once a year for the mopar deal. I'm not sure when I get my car done, I could go more often. Not sure, I'm not so sure I can afford to race all the time.

Lee

Looks like a good time for everyone and there families.
I enjoyed this thread and the pictures.

Moparlee! If I was a rich man you would be racing every week end.

Memike, did you go? Where abouts in ARK are you? I have family in Silom Springs.

Lee

This was my first time at Mokan. Too far to drive for me every weekend. I will plan on going to the Mopar event every year.

-
Back