Mopars at the Battleship THIS Saturday

-
some of us are drinking/staying at the battleship inn friday night and the Big Easy MOPAR crew is cooking saturday ! weather looks great, see yall there :thumblef:

I went last year but I can't make it this year. I would advise anyone on the fence about going or not to tack the trip! It is a beautiful place and lots of Navy ships to tour through. Definitely worth the trip!

always a great meet and tho it suxx i don't have my conquest finished for it i plan on a replacement to step in... the wifie wants a SRT

Once every few years there's sun all day. I've been rained on a lot there in the past
My last was 2005 & it was a soaker

One of the rainiest cities in the US. Lived there my whole life and hope to be there Saturday

being im an old salt id love to but too far and too short of notice,damn it

some of us are drinking/staying at the battleship inn friday night and the Big Easy MOPAR crew is cooking saturday ! weather looks great, see yall there :thumblef:

I see your priorities are drinking then staying :D We are staying Friday and Saturday too.:cheers:

last year they made an announcement " all forabodiesonly members meet at the B-52 in 15 minuets " , that was cool of them to do so i'll ask them again this year to make the same announcement. i'll have a camera as well, but the dealer sold the SRT i was going to pick up tomm. morning so once again, im carless for this show.
see ya at the b-52

-
Back