Mopars at the battleship

-
73Hcode, where are you located in Clinton? I'm in Crystal Springs. Worked in Clinton for 15 years @ Akzo Nobel. Work for Natchez Electric and Supply Co. in Jackson now. Call up there and ask for Tom. Would love to talk to you.

B-52 at noon works for pics. some of us are meeting in slidell for 6 AM at the chick-fil-a on Gause & I-10. If anyone wants to meet along the way pm me your phone number ;) harry
we're taking the 200 vert, i will NOT be in the Demon :(

Pnut,
What time will you be rolling thru Biloxi if you are leave Slidell around 630 or so be in BIloxi about 7-715 I would think, maybe we can all hook up and cruise over, I'm thinking for everyone in B land we should meet up around 7'ish maybe Waffle House and grab a bite before the cruise. ( Well let me put it this way I'll be at WH that morning :) )

meeting in Slidell at the chick-fil-a Gause & I-10 for 6 AM, rolling out as soon as we take the last bite. 985-789-8351 call or text , it's gonna be a good day :D harry

...hopefully i can post my number here ?

I will have the Coronet there. We go Friday through Sunday and stay at the Battleship Inn.

-
Back