Mopars at the Marina / Cruisin the Coast

-

70greendart

Reaction score
For those who been before and those who have not Mopars at the Marina III will be on Thursday Oct 6, 2011, Long Beach MS. during Mississippi's Crusin the Coast. This is a "free to all" Mopar cruise?, picnic?, event?. Call it what you want its free and we also have (now read this) FREE JAMBALAYA, soft drinks, and chicken. Starts at 1PM, jambalaya at 4PM. We had around 250 MOPARS last year. The jambalaya ran out fast last year but I guarantee you there will be even more this year and I have not let you down yet. Want more info or to check out past years www.killermopars.com or on Facebook join the group "Killer Mopars".
Also trying to build the group and site as a place for events and interest among Mopar owners with special emphasis on the Deep South states, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, TX, but all are welcome.

Sounds like fun but that's the opening week of archery deer season.. My other hobby..:headbang:

I had a bit of medical problem since last Mopars at the Marina but hope after this years event to plan more for sure. Still looking at an "organizational" picnic sometime before to get local guys together so can be even more organized this year.

-
Back