Mopars at the Marina during Cruisin the Coast

-

70greendart

Reaction score
We are on for October 10th for Mopars at the Marina 5. www.moparsatthemarina.com for info. 9AM start time with Free Jambalaya, chicken, and drinks while it last, served at 12 noon. No entrance fee. Long Beach Marina and Yacht Club parking lot Beach Blvd at Jeff Davis, Long Beach Mississippi.
T-shirts are being printed and ready to be ordered. All reserved shirts must be paid when ordered. Check cash or Paypal. The artwork in on the website. size medium to 3XL. $20.
Also to let everyone know we will have PortaJohns in the parking lot due to selling all t shirts last year and generous donations. No more running across the highway. Any more info just write me. Or you can message me on here also.
Contact for orders or info at [email protected] or message me here.

Looks to be the biggest ever....this from Cruisin The Coast FB page.....

We've finally finished processing all the early bird registrations and we stand at 5,572. Last year's record breaking number was 4882 with a total registration at 6169 at event's end. Thanks to everyone for getting in on the early action. So far, we've got vehicles from 39 states and Canada. The oldest car is from 1910. the most cars are from 1967. We are preparing for 7,000 registered vehicles. What's your guess on the final number? See ya'll soon. We'll continue to update you here and at www.cruisinthecoast.com. Keep Cruisin!

Looking forward to this one.

-
Back