Mopars at the Motorplex MAY 10th

-

Dago Red

Reaction score
:read2: The Cowtown Mopars and the Dallas Mopar Club are joining forces to bring you Mopars at the Motorplex on May 10th. The Texas Motorplex is located just south of Dallas in Ennis TX, and is the original "Supertrack". We already have $4000 in purses with more in the works. For more information please go to www.moparsatthemotorplex.com . Classes, rules, updates and the like will be posted there. Please make plans to attend. RICK

Here's the latest on the race....

We have a TA/FC match race, some Pro Mods, good payouts, classes for just about anything you want to race. The race is also going to benefit the Childrens Miracle Network and we already have over 20K pledged for that alone!

Get your cars out of moth balls and bring them out!! :cheers:

2008Flier.jpg

Man I love the motorplex. One of my favorite tracks. They keep that complex top of the line. I am upset that they wait till I retire to hold a Mopar event. I would have loved to wheelstanded there in front of my Mopar fans.

So who says someone can't come out of retirement every once in a while?

You talk about a crowd draw. I bet we would pack the stands with people wanting to see the legendary 'Lil Red Wagon doin' it's thang!

-
Back