mopars at the strip 2010

-

terry

Reaction score
has anyone heard of the dates fot this event next year? i know its usually at the end of march but have not heard a thing.
terry

Not yet, but FYI, I was informed that the Dodge Dealer in Utah that is the major sponser was put out of buis. in the Mopar dealer closings?

So someone I feel is going to have to help pick up the cash they put in and the paper work etc. Guess the best bet is to go to the web site and contact the admins and see if they know more?

keep us posted please :)

thanks djwhog
i have e-mailed there web page twice but have not heard anything yet. that was about 2 weeks ago
terry

I was informed that the Dodge Dealer in Utah that is the major sponser was put out of buis. in the Mopar dealer closings?

Fact is, he lost all three of his dealerships. The MATS organizers are still waiting for the date from Las Vegas Motor Speedway people. Be patient. FABO members will know as soon as anybody does.

The date is assigned by the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. They are doing construction to the Strip this winter and we should have a firm date by November. The date will be posted as soon as it is released by LVMS.

-
Back