Mopars at Woodward.

-

64mopar

Reaction score
Going to Woodward cruise for the first time.
Is there a place the mopars commonly congregate to?

Get there early and find yourself a spot. The shear amount of cars there is truly amazing! 65'

We usually fill the Donut Cutter's front & rear lots with Mopars on Wednesday before the Woodward Dream Cruise. This photo is from 2019, but it is very representative of the crowd drawn every year:

2019 Donut Cutter.jpg

Also, Friday evening our club (Twisted Axle Car Club) gathers at the Blarney Stone Pub just south of the Donut Cutter. This year marks our 15th anniversary enjoying the Blarney Stone Pub's hospitality. This picture, taken in 2022 from the roof of the Blarney Stone Pub, was all club members:

2022 Woodward Dream Cruise (Friday at Blarney Stone).jpg

The weather has been pretty nice this past week. Usually around the Woodward Cruise it is blazing hot and very humid. Looks like this week until Thursday it should still be nice cruising weather.

I hope everyone going has fun, stays safe, and stays dry if possible.

The weather here is amazing this week.. 78 and sunny :) supposed to be some rain on friday/sat but still 78ish.. not bad at all.. I'll be sitting bout 5 miles away relaxing :)

I probably won't be out on Saturday, and definitely not Thursday or Friday. So maybe tonight or tomorrow I can check it out again. We shall see.

Once it gets to the actual cruise day, I don't bother trying to drive through that mess.

Made it Friday late afternoon.
Yes it was a full seen there.
Stayed up closer to Pontiac over rt24.

20240816_170820.jpg

-
Back