Mopars for sale on sides of roads

-

Oldschoolcuda

Early-A Body Nerd
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or maybe it was because I was off work for 2 wks & live in the sticks but is anyone else seeing mopars pop up all over for sale. Just in last 2 wks saw a 70 dart(claim it has 54,000 original mis.) for sale in small town on my way back from Richmond,then saw a decent 64 valiant on rt. 32 just down from me in N.C & this morning passed a mid 60's van,66 cuda & mid 70's dart strung out on side of Rt. 58. Of course I had to stop & look at all of them LOL. Gonna start carrying my camera everywhere.

Oldschoolcuda

There is a really clean 74-75 2 door Dart for sale on a really low budget dealer's lot just a few miles from my house. (I mean it's not even paved!) I may even go check it out when and if the snow ever melts.

Only one that I have seen lately is a 74 Duster that looks to be in pretty good condition for $4900.

ya a town bout 30 min away i saw a 69 dart looked pretty nice from the road passing by it was at a little rinky dink used car dealership

I found this Coronet 500 in Copperas Cove, TX. I snapped the pics a few weeks ago but the car has been there for quite a while. He's asking $20,000 for it and $10,000 for the Newport next to which he claims has a 440/6pack under it's hood, (I didn't look). I carry a digital camera just about everywhere I go. Not only good for car finds, but I've used it when I was hit in car accidents. The other drivers love it when it's their fault and you're snapping pictures of everything! The 74 Dart is what we found in front of the owners yard on a dead-end road. We actually found it on Craigslist, called, went to see it, and bought it that week.

Coronet front Left.jpg

Coronet front Right.jpg

Coronet rear.jpg

Coronet 440 Magnum.jpg

Front driver.jpg

Rear Passenger.jpg

there has been a bunch around western ma, a few i can remember are 72 duster, 71,72 darts, 72 cuda, 60 belvedere

none here either, there was a bunch about 2 yrs ago, but ive seen a ton of brand X muscle cars for sale in my area

Mopars on the side of the road for sale around here are a thing of the past. I cant remember the last time I happened apon one for sale.

There is a really clean 74-75 2 door Dart for sale on a really low budget dealer's lot just a few miles from my house. (I mean it's not even paved!) I may even go check it out when and if the snow ever melts.

I used to ride that area with my delivery business and that was fertile ground a couple of years ago as well

I all most picked up a 71 Scamp a wile back but they were asking to much for it. Other than that. No Mopars for sale around here. But have seen two Mustangs on the side of the road. One is a 4X4 conversin that has been around town for ever.

mopar are everywhere for sale i just pick up 5 more duster 1972 number matching340 3speed its got some rust but its all together 72 340 3speed its really rusty backhalf 71 340 automatic body 8 3/4 rear really a sweet car to built rally dash scoops 2 sharktooth grilles 71 twister 318 4speed 8 3/4 rough but there 70 318 3 speed nice body good builder lot of new parts for them the guy just wanted out and i gave him his wish and now i am really happy that makes 13duster now i need more help me morrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee duster 931 261 8227 mike

mopar are everywhere for sale i just pick up 5 more duster 1972 number matching340 3speed its got some rust but its all together 72 340 3speed its really rusty backhalf 71 340 automatic body 8 3/4 rear really a sweet car to built rally dash scoops 2 sharktooth grilles 71 twister 318 4speed 8 3/4 rough but there 70 318 3 speed nice body good builder lot of new parts for them the guy just wanted out and i gave him his wish and now i am really happy that makes 13duster now i need more help me morrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee duster 931 261 8227 mike

Post pics, please!!!!!!

trying to corner the supply of them i've got 13 sharktooth grille not rubbing it in but i'am crazy for them they look killer on the wall in the cars on everything lol

-
Back