Mopars in Branson!!!

-

69fstbck

Reaction score
:cheers: Starting in 2008 Mopar Enthusiasts Car Club will host a Mopar Car Show in Branson, Mo. the first weekend in May!!! It will be at the Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theater and Resort in Branson May 3rd & 4th 2008.

Stay tuned for more details!!!!!

Loren,

Hows 41/2 hours from Topeka? For me here in Salina it will be 6 hours.

The date set for 2008 is May 3rd & 4th, and will be an ongoing event to be held the first weekend in May each year. It will be held at "AREA '57" of the Dick Clark complex on the 76 strip.

Branson Show flyer.

mimflyer-2.jpg

mimflyer-2.jpg

mimflyer-2.jpg

good deal, im only 10 mins from branson :) and i work in branson/hollister.

MOPARS IN MAY

May 3-4, 2008 Branson, MO

NAME______________________________________________________

ADDRESS___________________________________________________

CITY____________________________STATE______ZIP____________

Conformation will be mailed to this address

PHONE # (___)_______________E-MAIL_________________________

Shirt Size (one shirt per entry) S___ M___ L___ XL___ 2XL___ 3XL___

Entry Fee = $30.00 per VEHICLE

(Includes both days + Saturday evening entertainment)

Entry #1 Entry #2

Make__________________ Make___________________

Model_________________ Model__________________

Year__________________ Year___________________

Total Amount Enclosed $_____________

EVENT HELD RAIN OR SHINE

All registered vehicles must carry automobile liability coverage with minimum limits of $15,000/$30,000 bodily injury and $10,000 property damage. The Undersigned acknowledges & understands that no insurance is available for coverage to the Undersigned unless otherwise provided by insurance obtained by the Undersigned. Entry & advertising release: In consideration of this entry, car owner and spouse/guest agree to permit AREA ‘57 MOPARS in May to use of their names, photographs and/or video recordings of their cars and/or persons for publicity, advertising, and commercial purposes (including newspapers, magazines, radio, audio/visual sales and television) before, during and after the event and do hereby relinquish any rights whatsoever to any photos taken in connection with the event, and give permission to publish or sell or otherwise dispose of said photographs. All publicity & advertising rights are reserved by AREA ’57 MOPARS in MAY. Operation: Event management reserves the right to restrict entrants to acceptable behavior during any and all activities of this event. Open headers, unnecessary tire spin, or any other reason an entrant or his/her vehicle, their appearance or conduct, printed matter or any act or item of poor character are deemed objectionable by event management, entrant and his/her vehicle will be subject to eviction from the premises with out refund. Liability: In consideration of the acceptance of the right to participate, entrants, participants, and spectators, by execution of this entry form, release and discharge AREA 57 MOPARS in MAY, directors, trustees, employees, agents, representatives, volunteers, and servant, and anyone else connected with the management or presentation of this event of and from any and all known or unknown damages, injuries, losses, judgments, and/or claims, from any cause whatsoever that may be suffered by entrant to his person or property. Further, each entrant expressly agrees to indemnify all of the foregoing entities, firms, persons, and bodies of and from any and all liability occasioned or resulting from the conduct of entrants or any participants assisting or cooperating with entrants and under the direction or control of entrants. Entrants agree that participation in any contests, games, or activities may be limited. Entrant must be 18 years of age or older. I have read this form and agree to all conditions of this event application and to rules governing the events as set forth on this form and agree to observe all rules and decisions of the event management.

Complete this form and sent it along with your payment to:

Mopar Enthusiasts Car Club Of America

414 Walker St.

Hutchinson, KS. 67501

That's only about an hour trip for me. How do we get a registation form. I could not print the one you have posted.

Duster Dart pics 024 (Small).jpg

i need to put this on my calendar. maybe i can get my car finished by the time it rolls around.

Mopar Car Show in Branson, Mo. Thanks 69fstbck.
I have never been to Branson, But allot of my friends and family has.
It is 2 hour 17 minute drive for me, Good mopar shows are hard to find.
Glad to here there is one coming, Hope I can make it and say :hello2:

WOW i never had car in a video! thanks and me and the wife will be there. thanks loren

From Scott Pennington, President of MECCA!!!

Ok MOPAR People!!!

Are you wanting to attend the MOPARS IN MAY, http://www.moparsinmay.com
Car Show in Branson, but just haven't gotten around to making up your mind yet?

We need to get as many "Pre-registrations" as we can. Why you ask?

Our pre-registered attendance figures saves our club money. The more people that we can guarentee them are going to attend, the better our rates are on what we have to pay out in our portion fo expenses for the show.

So here's what I am going to do!!

All of you that contact "me" and tell me that you are going to attend, I will send/e-mail you a "special" registration form, with a reduced registration fee rate.

We will keep these registrations seperate from the others that have already "paid full price" to register.
On May 4th, the last day of the show, we will randomly pick two of these participants to receive something special, that none of the other participants will receive.

So, email me, Scott Pennington, and we will get you signed up for the show.

Thank You

Scott Pennington President
Mopar Enthusiasts Car Club Of America
The "MECCA" Of Mopar Clubs
[email protected]

Pam and I will be there. Currently overhauling my 67 - 273CID. We'll be in town a week taking in shows and such. I'm taking the old girl on a road trip (not Pam ....the old girl car). Got to drive her, fuzzy dice and all.
Jim

-
Back