Mopars In January.........Pics For 'Ya

-
Thank you for sacrificing your body and soul to venture forth into the slight representation of "The Great White North" and risking your camera in order to share these great examples of Mopar automobilia! Love that AAR! :D Stay warm down there! :cheers:

LOL....I was feeling like I was in the "Great White North" for the last few days. Dang.........we set a record for most consecutive days this cold in the last 38 years...brrrrr. It's finally gonna warm up tomorrow :sunny:

Love the 68 Barracuda,s,also the nice GTX.As always...thanks for sharing.:cheers:

The 68 Cudas are both very gorgeous.......Always happy to share them with you :cheers:

Sweet thanks

Thx hippo.....Here's a couple more from today :thumblef:

Attachments

• P1070670 (Small).JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 328
  • P1070671 (Small).JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 311
  • P1070672 (Small).JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 325
  • P1070673 (Small).JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 315
  • P1070676 (Small).JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 337
  • P1070678 (Small).JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 305
  • P1070679 (Small).JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 327
That '68 Coronet R/T HEMI is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice pics C, I love the 71 Cuda with the "Ghost" style billboard stripe :prayer:

Thanks "C", nice cars but I still don't like those huge wheels on old Mopars.

Is it my imagination or what? It seems like there are more desirable cars at the show you work than the one that gets on Speed all week.

Jack

It's not your imagination at all!! This show is mostly geared for American Muscle Cars, Hot Rods, European Sports Cars and Classics. I ran into a "friend" today with the only Demon there.....:D

View attachment P1070742 (Small).JPG

I love the yellow AAR.
All the cars are nice, but that one stands out in particular.
Thanks for sharing.

Here's a pic of the engine bay & interior on the AAR....:thumleft:

View attachment P1070737 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1070738 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1070739 (Small).JPG

Here's the engine bay of the Root Beer Cuda. I need to borrow a drool towel too!!

View attachment P1070715 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1070716 (Small).JPG

I like the wheels on that protouring charger... I just don't like them on the Charger... I think I would have done it with a Challenger or Cuda.

It's a different look for sure. I didn't get a chance to get more pics of it today.......Maybe tomorrow hopefully :banghead:

That '68 Coronet R/T HEMI is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it is and it's real. Here's the engine bay.....8)

View attachment P1070701 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1070702 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1070703 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1070704 (Small).JPG

Nice pics C, I love the 71 Cuda with the "Ghost" style billboard stripe :prayer:

Thx & glad you like 'em. Here's another one of that Cuda....One of our FABO members did quite a bit of work on this car & it's more than gorgeous in person =D>

View attachment P1070733.jpg

I needed to move this car today, but had a difficult time finding how to shift it.........:scratch:

Dang I felt really stooooopid when I found it #-o I needed to ask for :help:

I've never seen this before. What was Edsel thinking with the shifter?

Who knows where it is ?

Attachments

• P1070726 (Small).JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 298
  • P1070725 (Small).JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 292
Is that the one where you shift the automatic from the center of the steering wheel? Saw that once at a car show.

Jack

Ding, ding we have a winner!! Thx Jack.....I've never seen that before and it was right under my nose in front of ME #-o

View attachment P1070724 (Small).JPG

Here's a few more of the 68 B029 Cuda that goes across the block tonight 8-) 8-)

View attachment P1070769 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1070771 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1070772 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1070773 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1070775 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1070776 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1070777 (Small).JPG

Nice c thanks for the pics I told ya i would come take a look lol

Thx Doc........good that you had a chance to take a look!!

For any members that are interested in watching the auction "live" via internet, you can find the link by scrolling down the page below. You just need to sign in & submit an email addy. There's plenty of Mopars yet to be sold, sold, sold :cheers:

http://www.russoandsteele.com/

So if i move there any chance on getting a job with you lol. Its like a mix of heaven (All that muscle) and hell (i can't afford any of it lol).

Great pictures C, hope thing warm up some down there. My folks like it warmer in Yuma!

It's been mid 70's for a few days......I'm sooooo grateful it warmed up & I'm sure your folks are enjoying the temps in Yuma right now.

I'm running late & draggin' butt BIG time :sleepy5: LOL. I'll share some more pics soon.

Thanks Stan and you need to make a detour to Phoenix one of these days!!

Thanks for showing all those great looking cars and trucks 6pkC!!!
I really love the red/white dodge truck allot! Damn!....... my drool towel might have to do double duty now....Lol:D!!!

Great pics C! :prayer: Thanks for braving the weather so we could enjoy them. Is it as cold as Indy was for the Monster Mopar Weekend? These are my favorites.

Attachments

• P1070646%20(Small).JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 257
  • P1070624%20(Small).JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 252
Who ever own this car spends some money taking it from auction to auction. It was at both Texas auctions last year (Houston and Dallas Mecum). Pretty sure it was at St Louis Mecum also but not 100% sure.

Attachments

• Mecum Auction Sept 2012 078.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 250
Hi Tony.....got a few Cudas to share pics of this year. I'm stoked with all the Mopars and in "car heaven" right now :thumrigh: :smile:

Here's a couple more just for my friends T n T ;) :thumbup:

I saw that purple cuda going down the highway in Tulsa, OK. I'm drooling over those 70 road runners

So if i move there any chance on getting a job with you lol. Its like a mix of heaven (All that muscle) and hell (i can't afford any of it lol).

If you'll work for food, you can join me there LOL. Yes, mostly heaven and I can't afford them either, but it's great to see so many cool cars together 8) :)

Thanks for showing all those great looking cars and trucks 6pkC!!!
I really love the red/white dodge truck allot! Damn!....... my drool towel might have to do double duty now....Lol:D!!!

I like the Sweptside...Thanks for the pics

:thumrigh: Thanks John & Pete, Here's a few more pics of the Sweptside for you guys.

It took me forever to find this dang thing again after it was moved.....:cheers:

Attachments

• P1070891 (Small).JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 195
  • P1070896 (Small).JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 194
  • P1070897 (Small).JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 194
  • P1070894 (Small).JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 174
  • P1070893 (Small).JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 187
I'd like to say thanks to C for the being so nice to me and Jim at the auction. It was a blast. Jim and I really enjoyed the cars, some really great cars of all makes.

I do appreciate Jim allowing me to stay at his place when in town! Thanks

:cheers:

Thanks again C!

We likey!

Tony, You're welcome my friend and good to hear you were able to see some of the action live.

Great pics C! :prayer: Thanks for braving the weather so we could enjoy them. Is it as cold as Indy was for the Monster Mopar Weekend? These are my favorites.

:wave: holmes, Glad you enjoyed the pics. I luv taking them :grin:
The weather was really nice starting on Thursday.....mid 70's thru the weekend. I was getting worried because it was in the 20's for several mornings in a row. Yuk........I was freezing LOL

Thank You for sharing!! Love the 69 green GTX!!!

I figured a few of you might enjoy some Mopar winter ****. I can't find any more pics of the 69 GTX...sorry :sign6:

-
Back