Mopars in the Park 2009

-

AnotherA

Reaction score
Just got done going through the pics and figured I would share.

MRNormsGSS.jpg

MNDart.jpg

ShadeVipers.jpg

HemiCuda.jpg

rimshot.jpg

closeuprim.jpg

So many people I asked a couple people around the car if it was theirs but never did find the owner.

_MG_6421.jpg

_MG_6422.jpg

Cool pics! Too bad we didn't get to meet. That 70 Dart was wicked, 340 H-code car, 5-speed trans and tubbed, guy said it was an old racecar.

I've got more but I'll save those for later.

Enjoy!

That pink 'Bird pic could make it's way to another popular thread. :-k

If it hasn't allready.

Sweet cars! I haven't been back to Mopars in the Park ever since that tornado ripped through there. My son and I were going to sleep in the car in the parking lot when this guy I talked to at the show came screaming in, pulled up to us and told me to follow him NOW tornado is on the ground. We got to his place in the nick of time. My car took some damage...power lines fell on her, putting some deep gouges in the back glass and the paint on one side was sandblasted off. The following year was when the drunk rear-ended me while I was sitting at a red light. I'll have to dig up the pictures and get them in the computer.

Sweet cars! I haven't been back to Mopars in the Park ever since that tornado ripped through there. My son and I were going to sleep in the car in the parking lot when this guy I talked to at the show came screaming in, pulled up to us and told me to follow him NOW tornado is on the ground. We got to his place in the nick of time. My car took some damage...power lines fell on her, putting some deep gouges in the back glass and the paint on one side was sandblasted off. The following year was when the drunk rear-ended me while I was sitting at a red light. I'll have to dig up the pictures and get them in the computer.

Lucky one time, not so lucky the next. Did insurance cover the accident?

A few more.

GSSHemiDart.jpg

_MG_6372-1.jpg

I haven't seen a high rise 6 pack intake like this before.
_MG_6515.jpg

_MG_6526.jpg

_MG_6556-1.jpg

_MG_6150.jpg

-
Back