Mopars In The Park 2012 Pictures

-
_MG_0541.jpg

_MG_0533.jpg

_MG_0507.jpg

This Cuda had 2 car seats in the back and was parked out in the spectator parking.
I took a walk around the spectator parking and found quite a few nice Mopars.

_MG_0503.jpg

Must fight the hulk urge to roll the car over for the fun of it...
Sweet little mini...
_MG_0499.jpg

I wonder if this would fit in it.
_MG_0398.jpg

Probably not since it was in here.
_MG_0407.jpg

Chrysler prototype
_MG_0424.jpg

_MG_0423.jpg

_MG_0433.jpg

_MG_0436.jpg

_MG_0437.jpg

I could have used something like this in high school!!
_MG_0357.jpg

Last but not least on this batch of picture.

The Beer Babes.
_MG_0385.jpg

Hope you don't mind. I have to save the shots of the 65 Coronet (my favorite Mopar) and the Arrow (I need one on the street) LOL tmm

Yep, those beer gals were cute even though I'm old enough to be their dad! lol

I'm very disappointed in myself this year, I only took two picture's the whole time I was there. Here they are.
The black car I've been in love with for years! I know the guy that owns it, he had it in the car corral for $12k. I wish I had the money!

And John Hagens plymouth Arrow. He was a local legend that died at Brainard in 1983

Attachments

• IMG_3900.JPG
    188.4 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_3901.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 323
I'm very disappointed in myself this year, I only took two picture's the whole time I was there. Here they are.
The black car I've been in love with for years! I know the guy that owns it, he had it in the car corral for $12k. I wish I had the money!

And John Hagens plymouth Arrow. He was a local legend that died at Brainard in 1983

Thanks for snapping the 65 Dart. I made 3 passes around that car and never did take a photo. I am trying to decide what color to paint my 66. I haven't seen too many black early A's but what I have seen I really like. If I won the lottery I would have to have a Arrow for the street. (dreamer that I am) lol tmm

Those Colts were death traps, we lost Don Carlton in one too, if you guys get MCG they have one in there that is a tibute to Don but it is all new current pro stock, definatly NOT a death trap, and what is it with people that put those ridiculas PHONEY Mr.Gasket injection scoops, fake is fake, why not use the air cleaner that the guy in that rod last 3 pics, THAT looks awsume..IMO

SilverChallenger.jpg

Should get to the last of the pictures tomorrow.

Here is the best side shot of the Duster i have.

BrilliantDuster2.jpg

"The Baracuda"
FormulaS.jpg

rears.jpg

Funny, I think the pics I took of you are the very ones you were taking of the Barracuda in this thread LOL! Very cool pictures, have any more?

DSC05977.jpg

DSC05978.jpg

hahahaha, You caught me red handed!

I've got a few more.

baracudabadge.jpg

A big LOL!!!!!! Any of you guys get any shots of the motorized picnic table? I should have snapped a few of that one. tmm

Your photography is awesome!! I could look at it all day, keep posting away....:glasses7:

All the images I posted are able to be purchased as high quality prints if anyone is interested.

SuperBeeBadge.jpg

NitrousOxidebadge.jpg

Demon340Badge.jpg

DartSwingerBadge.jpg

I'm aware the camera is in the reflection, still a cool pic worth sharing.
440badge.jpg

383badge.jpg

Here's some of mine. The fuzzy ones are from my cell phone. tmm
The wrecked 70 road runner was mine yrs ago, the guy I sold it to wrapped it around a tree showng off to friends. It was a 383 4 speed car from texas, I traded a 72 340 duster for it back in '86 when I was 18.
Makes me sad to see it every time I go to Greg's shop! He bought it from the guy I sold it to for the parts that were still decent.

-
Back