Mopars in the Park Minnesota 2014.....FABO Meet-N-Greet.....May 31-June 1 2014

-
Looking forward to it, and meeting some members. Will be spending some time at the swap, hoping to score a sure-grip setup with 3.55 or 3.73 gears. Maybe a more mild torque convertor as well. The 4.56 gears and 4000 stall that came with my car are fun but not very cruise-friendly. Will probably keep them for a couple of track days for fun.

I'll be there again this year only difference will be we will have the wife's car ....
And hope we have better weather then last year KEITH the weatherman will have to keep us posted :glasses7:

You see us stop by and say hi.... Got different hotel this year in a town of Lakeville , Lakeview... She made the plans this year for our room

Were heading over on Friday, staying in Lakeville also at the Quality Inn. My wife and I will have my 69 Dart, and my buddy Sam, (68convert) and his wife will have his beautiful 68 GTS convertible. We will definently be stopping by the banner.

Just wonder how they park the car's in classes, will I be able to park next to my buddies car, even though he will be in a convertible class?

I'll be there again this year only difference will be we will have the wife's car ....
And hope we have better weather then last year KEITH the weatherman will have to keep us posted :glasses7:

You see us stop by and say hi.... Got different hotel this year in a town of Lakeville , Lakeview... She made the plans this year for our room

Wayne what kind of car are You guy's bringing?

OK!!:protest: I want to see some pictures :protest::protest: PICTURES NOW!!! :coffee2:
I hope someone snagged up the old Dodge extra cab Truck for $900 hundo for a prodject :D

I'll be staying at my home. Just about a hour drive for me to get there.

I did get my car up and running, but not sure I'll be bringing it. I have a couple minor issues I want to fix and I still need to wet sand the hood and trunk, then buff that stuff out and do a final buffing on it to remove the swirl marks. I figure I should at least have it all together if I plan on bringing it there.

-
Back