Mopars in the Park Minnesota 2014.....FABO Meet-N-Greet.....May 31-June 1 2014

-
Wow!! What a great time I am reading here:cheers: Big smile reading this great time everyone had :D I will check back in later but let me say thank you for sharing :glasses7:

I had a fun time meeting and talking to the members in person. I can't wait til next year.Thanks for the beer Keith! It was nice to talk to your cousin about his car, been curious about that for years. Look forward to seeing everyone again!

Thanks Keith and everyone else at the meet and greet. The number of A bodies at the show was impressive. Didn't make it back on Sunday 'cuz the dizzy went sour on the way home and spent Sunday getting it figured out and back running again.

Sorry I missed the get together, I was a little under the weather all weekend, no pun intended. I saw the rain coming in on Saturday so I loaded up the car on the trailer and got the hell outta there. I didn't go back on Sunday. Hopefully I can make it next year.

Keith, nice seeing ya again today out in the rain, there were a few troopers out there! Too bad they didn't get the burnout contest in, but I can understand why. We stuck it out all the way through the award ceremony, and there were some of the best Mopar's Ive ever seen at this show that were well deserving of awards! I think your buddy with that cool burnt orange challenger won, I voted for that car in the E body class. We watched all of the awards get called off, and the last award was for 1st place in A body Dodge, don't know how the hell it happened, but I won it! There were many cars that I thought were more deserving then mine, but I am stoked! Again it was awesome meeting all You guy's from the forum, and putting a face with the name!

I can't take credit for the "FABO cruise" but another member mentioned it would be cool to try one next year. There were a lot of members who stayed at different hotels, I think it would be cool if next year we could plan to stay at the same one and could have a party in the parking lot lol....

Keith, I was talking to you about that today, my buddy and I did a little cruise last night and ran into quite a few other Mopars, would have been alot cooler with a whole gang of A bodies though! Of course we would all be very well behaved haha!

had a blast..wish i could have more members there my time was short sorry,, ment to come back and hang out more but the rain came too fast. finally took off at noon sunday. was great meetin people tho

had a blast..wish i could have more members there my time was short sorry,, ment to come back and hang out more but the rain came too fast. finally took off at noon sunday. was great meetin people tho

Rich I finally seen your car on the trailer while you were leaving, that car looks awesome!

Here's something cool that I found at the swap meet.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 329
Any pictures of 67+ Valiant coupes? I was going to make it up there but got the ewes messed up. Getting DDR is hell on the memory.

Sorry we didn't make the meet and greet, but talked to Keith on Sunday before we packed up and headed home. Had the Demon in the car corral for sale, but not much luck. I'm sure the weather was a factor for everyone else as well. Snapped a photo of Keith's car and one of his dad's. We had a good time at the show and hope to make it back next year.

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 340
  • 012.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 323
Any pictures of 67+ Valiant coupes? I was going to make it up there but got the ewes messed up. Getting DDR is hell on the memory.

I did see a really nice red one. But I didn't have my camera with me. Sorry

Ted

Rich I finally seen your car on the trailer while you were leaving, that car looks awesome!

thank you,, my plan was to bring it up and sit in the a body class sunday with you guys, but by noon with the rain still there i had to go or we might not have gotten out of the mud, funny tho we left and the rain stopped just north of the fair grounds,

thank you,, my plan was to bring it up and sit in the a body class sunday with you guys, but by noon with the rain still there i had to go or we might not have gotten out of the mud, funny tho we left and the rain stopped just north of the fair grounds,

Yeah no kidding we didn't have any rain until we were just past Stevens Point about 40 miles from home!

thats where the motor home i was driving is from. my wife to be's grand parents lived in point, thats a drive

Yup 4 1/2 hours, I seen the sign for the turn off to Roberts you must be pretty close to the boarder of Mn

Hi
I would have posted sooner but my laptop screen decided it would go bad. Came home from the show went to download some picture and nothing but black screen. Took it in they had to replace the screen. Just got it back.

My wife and I enjoy talking with Keith, Pete, and Mrs. Pete ( sorry can't remember her name. Must be that old fart syndrome.):banghead: :D
Was a little warm and humid. We haven't adjusted to the heat yet, living next to the big ice cube. But we had a good time all the same.

On the way home we got stuck in that storm near Forest Lake to Pine City traffic was slowed to 35 mph on Interstate 35. Boy did that suck!

-
Back