Mopars in the Park- MN

-
thats awsome theres a swap meet there. hopefully i can find a pistol grip shifter for my dad,,,SHHHHH

It feels like the night before Christmas!! Can't wait for the show, better get to bed!! See ya there!! 8)

Picture 251.jpg

just got back. LOTS of badass rides and LOTS of parts at the swap meet. i got a pair of chrome valve covers for my dart and i bought my dad a pistol grip shifter for his 5th for fathers day. the hooters chick were some nice eye candy too. 66340,i didnt see your car there. mine and my dads werent in the show though, they pointed us to the spectaors section. oh well. oh ya my dad also got a 340 flywheel for his challenger

Keith, saw your car, but you must of been wondering around. Your car looks good. It has a bad-*** attitude look.

That is a lot better site then Shakopee more room.
It was great I saw 66340sedan's car and went back later and got to meet him. Really great to meet and talk to you Keith!:thumleft:
Did you get hit with the storm. We stayed ahead of it heading home to Duluth.
Maybe we'll all get to meet next year .

Tom

We saw the Hooters girl too. My wife said for Hooter girls they sure weren't
very big chested but they sure had tiny butts.:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:

Keith, saw your car, but you must of been wondering around. Your car looks good. It has a bad-*** attitude look.

Thanks Mick! Did you have your car there? I was keeping a look-out for you but there were alot of people there. :-D

It was great I saw 66340sedan's car and went back later and got to meet him. Really great to meet and talk to you Keith!:thumleft:

Tom

Tom, it was great meeting you and your wife, (easy to spot cause they were wearing FABO shirts!), glad you made it home safe. It was really cool to meet some more members, maybe next time there will be more members there and we can chat more. We stayed in Lakeville, just got some heavy rain. My dad and his friends headed back to St. Cloud with their cars and were in a tornado warning, they missed some golf ball size hail by 5 minutes!! Luckly they made it home safe with no damage. There was lots of severe weather, so much hail in some areas it looked like snow on the ground. I also seen the Hooters girls, I will post the pictures I took of them in the "Mopars and Babes" thread!!:love7: Here is a pic of the big thunder heads I seen from our Hotel. The show was awesome, I really like the new location. I took plenty of mopar photos, I will post them soon!

Picture 391.jpg

Picture 393.jpg

Picture 396.jpg

Tom

do you take your A to any shows in superior?? i had my 5th in just about every show last year,and made it to few in duluth. do you go to the duluth valley days show in west duluth last year? the one where everybody does burnouts at the end??

Thanks Mick! Did you have your car there? I was keeping a look-out for you but there were alot of people there. :-D

Yes I had the car in the show, I was parked in the non-judging part. I love the location of the show, I'm only 10 minutes north of the fairgrounds.

Yes I had the car in the show, I was parked in the non-judging part. I love the location of the show, I'm only 10 minutes north of the fairgrounds.

Sorry I missed it. Everything was so spread out I had a hard time finding everything. Next year will be better!! 10 minutes, you lucky dog!! 8) It was a long drive home to St. Cloud for me with 4.10 gears and no radio!

i think i saw your car there. next year me n my dad are gonna put our cars in the non-judged section. this year they sent us to the parking lot:thebirdm:

heres our 1st stop for gas on the way down
Picture168.jpg

just about there we had to stop at a rest stop
Picture170.jpg

my lil bro givin the thumbs up that everythings goin good
Picture169.jpg

nice blue sky
Picture171.jpg

on the way to the show after we stopped at our buddies house, my dads car in my rear view mirror
Picture174.jpg

heres the link to my pics
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2885039/11

after the show we stopped to fill up again. our buddies doba,my dads 5th,and my dart
Picture266.jpg

after we left the gas station,we were followin a ramcharger and a drop top fury
Picture267.jpg

on the way back to our buddies house, the doba n 5th in my rear view mirror
Picture268.jpg

our 3 cars lined up in our buddies driveway
Picture271.jpg

and on the way home,my dads car looked bitchin from this view
Picture273.jpg

do you take your A to any shows in superior?? i had my 5th in just about every show last year,and made it to few in duluth. do you go to the duluth valley days show in west duluth last year? the one where everybody does burnouts at the end??

I'm still working on my 68 fast back.
So I go as a spectator for now.
I try to go to shows as much as I can to get ideas and ask some questions.
We usually go to Mopars in the Park so I can check out the swap meet for
parts too.
Love checking out all the Mopars and wishing mine was put back together. My
wife does too.
One of these days.

youve prolly seen my black chrysler 5th ave lowrider around then. im workin on puttin hydros in it now.

I took tons of neat pics! I will try to get some up soon, just been too busy !

i was thinkin, we should all get a for a bodies only decals to put in our car (on the dash) at the shows so we can identify eachothers car. just a thought that poped into my head.

also was thinkin, id laugh if i saw myself in the background of one of your guys pics lol

-
Back