Mopars in the Park pics - awesome cars

-
Great Pictures!!! It was a good weekend. Lots of fun and incredible cars. Seems as though this show gets bigger and better every year.:cheers:

Hey Mopar to ya. You got my best side. Of the Duster that is. Was great
meeting you. With all the pics going around. I'm not going to put mine up.
Would be all duplicates. Besides, the new camara takes pics to big to
load up.

Hey Mopar to ya. You got my best side. Of the Duster that is. Was great
meeting you. With all the pics going around. I'm not going to put mine up.
Would be all duplicates. Besides, the new camara takes pics to big to
load up.

Mine too. Even though I dialed the size down on the camera, I had to resize each pic on my computer to post them. Pain in the ***, but they were worth doing. Nice meeting you, too.

LOVE THAT BLUE WAGON ...killer

Yep, nice wagon. The guy works for Glen-ray Radiators. His buddy pulled a prank on him a couple years ago at a show and put a for sale sign on his car. He turned around to find a couple of guys inside crawling around to check it out. He asked them what the He** they were doing and they started to ask him how much he wanted. Needless to say, his friends were laughing their asses off! LOL
He bought a pair of A Body exhaust tips from us at noon on Sunday when were packing up. He's a great guy. tmm

Yes Mopar to ya. Thanks for the great photos. A pleasure to meet you also. tmm

I went for the swap meet.........almost took home a caltrac set up , but didn't.
And still regret it.........if the guy who had it didn't sell and reads this , P.M. me. :hello2:
I loved that wagon in the first pics.......very cool car.
Like a total tool , I left my camera at home.
But my better half had her phone W/ camera and took one shot.
This is where the real cool stuff was.........Akron Arlen Vanke with his Duster pro stocker , Don Grotheer with his Road Runner , Judy Lilly with her Aspen stocker , Bill " maverick " Golden with the Little Red Wagon and Buddy martin with three of their old rides , a Duster pro stocker and superstock Belvedere and Cuda.
Got to gab with each for a bit and this made the drive worth every mile.
I did score some cool memorabilia too.

Attachments

• S&M Cuda.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 114
-
Back