Mopars in the Wild

-
Or these;
My Wagons, I shouldn't have sold them.
DSCN2802.jpg

70 HEMI 4spd Road Runner that I bought in 2002
Picture462.jpg

im sharing pics that i have taken and some i have not ,whenever i go look at a car that i may purchase or check out i take pictures of them. i also have other pics that i find interesting and maybe someone else does too. if you go back and read through this thread you will see a lot of pics that come from the net and other places that were not taken by the person posting them. why you want to come on here and hate on me for what im posting, after all it is relevant to this thread.whats the matter you didnt get breakfast in bed this morning, or the time change got you in a bunch?

Alright, lets keep this an argument free thread. The original idea of the thread was to post pictures of Mopars that you have personally seen, and caught a picture of. Most of the ones found on the net, people have already seen in other threads. This thread was aimed at the ones that nobody has seen yet, the ones really hidden away.

Alright, lets keep this an argument free thread. The original idea of the thread was to post pictures of Mopars that you have personally seen, and caught a picture of. Most of the ones found on the net, people have already seen in other threads. This thread was aimed at the ones that nobody has seen yet, the ones really hidden away.
my bad wasnt trying to start crap ..

Here's a decent looking A body driver I saw recently.

Attachments

• 100_4793 (Medium).jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 705
  • 100_4791 (Medium).jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 721
61 valiant 225/6 4 door...took these today at my local u pull n pay. i couldnt believe how straight and clean this car is. its just ashame.........

Attachments

• qq.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 637
  • qq1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 662
Oh my sweet jesus.... A formula S in the junkyard..... Really?! I think I might be sick

That's a shame seeing that 61 Valiant in the wrecker. Any chance you can buy the whole thing?

Here's a VERY clean 64 Valiant I saw in Nanaimo in a Subway parking lot.

64valiant.jpg

64valiant3.jpg

64valiant4.jpg

64valiant2.jpg

64valiant5.jpg

This guy contacted me about a 66 Valiant gauge cluster I had for sale. I met him in the college parking lot in Victoria. He showed up in this 66 Valiant convertible.

11-1.jpg

12-1.jpg

13-1.jpg

Saw this truck in Coombs, parked on the side of the road.

dodgetruck.jpg

Those are canadian valiants aren't they, cause the 64 I swaped to valiant rebel has different taillights

71 Road Runner 383,auto,buckets,console,airgrabber,hood pins,orange,black strobe stripe,black and orange interior.

Attachments

• charlies 021.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 572
  • charlies 019.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 576
-
Back