Mopars North of the Gate XII

-

Cravin'sCuda

Reaction score
Is anyone going to this show June 6th, How is the swap meet? I was planning to swap at this show and possibly Ohlone on Sunday.

i went last year. it was dissapointing, so im going to stay at home and work on my car. i will be at ohlone though.

I am planning on being there. I thought about swapping there but it is traditionally very light. Although I dig the racing, the swap and car show are former shadows of themselves when they were held at the fairgrounds. I think the cost to get into Infineon along with the fees to race, show and swap killed off a lot of the old participants. The Mopar Alley show has a lot more action for swappers.

I'll be there with the Moparts crew for Baconfest 2009. It's a pig-themed BBQ-cookout.

I figured I need to be there, its only 8 miles from my house. I have some stuff I need to get rid of. So anything I make I'll end up spending at Ohlone on Sunday.8)

I'm leaving the parts in the truck on Saturday and doing BACONFEST. Parts will be out on Sunday.

I should be heading out to Ohlone on Sunday with the Challenger if I can get my intake manifold/carb swap done by then. Hopefully done with that tomorrow. This year I'm gonna try to get there before noon so I can see some better stuff at the swap meet. Not that I really need anything, but you know how that goes :-D

Infenion Is Good For The Drag Racing But The Show Are Swap Are Pretty Week. Ohlone Will Be Good. Always A Bunch Of Swappers. Count Me In!!! =) Ps... Will Have 72 Dart In The Car Corral

I have been down the last few days sick. Of course, nothing that will keep me away from FABO though. I will not be making either show this weekend but hope you all have a good time. I am going to be miss the racing most of all. It is a huge motivator for me.

Baconfest was FANTASTIC. I heard there was some racing going on, but there was bacon..............

-
Back