Mopars on Jeopardy TV Game Show!!!

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anybody else a Jeopardy fan? I always have been and feel it's one of the few entertaining shows on TV that you can actually learn from.
I was surprised to see last night's show featured a "Musclecar" topic and 2 of the 5 "answers" were about Mopars, one about a Plymouth Roadrunner and one about a Dodge Dart GTS - easy questions for Mopar fans.
The only female contestant on last night's show (she won to become the new daily champion) knew the "Roadrunner" question for the Plymouth answer but nobody could come up with the "Dodge" question for the Dart GTS answer.

I saw it last night, of course I got it right. BTW, the woman on the right from Richmond, CA, did in fact get the Dart question right. She didn't win though, she lost in final Jeapordy (International Sports Stars): The answer was a about a world cup soccer player from 1970, and his jersey retirement in 2002: Question: Who is Pele?

I saw it last night, of course I got it right. BTW, the woman on the right from Richmond, CA, did in fact get the Dart question right. She didn't win though, she lost in final Jeapordy (International Sports Stars): The answer was a about a world cup soccer player from 1970, and his jersey retirement in 2002: Question: Who is Pele?

You're 100% right, now that I think about it. I thought the final Jeapardy was way too easy - who else could it have been but Pele? And I'm not even a soccer fan.
I guess I was just amazed to see the "Musclecar" topic and then 40% of the items about Mopars!

-
Back