Mopars on New Postage Stamps

-

zkx14

Duster De-ruster
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
No A bodies, but a couple Mopars coming out on US stamps. They have not given a release date, but could be assoon as February.

13-musclecar-69dodgecharger.jpg

13-musclecar-1970hemicuda.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, I seen them too about a month ago, said they will be released in feb sometime, pretty cool! I love that they are all doing burnouts too :burnout:

My gf works at a postal annex they had them for two days now she only told me about the cuda and sure said there is a bunch of other cars

That's cool. I'll have to get a few books.

I continue to pay bills by mail. Just think of all the postal workers laid off if most all mail was to stop if everyone paid their bills by email???? I guess i'm still one of the LAST holdouts!!!!! All my bill collectors can ki$$ my A$$!!!!!!!!!!!
Let alone your personal banking info all over the internet!!!!!!!!!!

I continue to pay bills by mail. Just think of all the postal workers laid off if most all mail was to stop if everyone paid their bills by email???? I guess i'm still one of the LAST holdouts!!!!! All my bill collectors can ki$$ my A$$!!!!!!!!!!!

Pay mine by mail also...old school.

Gotta get some of those stamps!

I'll be getting some for collecting. I'm not a stamp collector but I'll stick these away with all my other vintage stuff.

same here im only 32 but im old school also. just think of all the people who dont have a job now by everybody paying bills online or automatic bill pay. i just dont trust computers that much. 1 computer glitch and were all screwed.

same here im only 32 but im old school also. just think of all the people who dont have a job now by everybody paying bills online or automatic bill pay. i just dont trust computers that much. 1 computer glitch and were all screwed.

More likely 1 malicious hacker that manages to get into your bank's files.

I dug a little deeper and found USPS.com has them listed for pre-order. Issue date is Feb 22 which makes sense,cause I read somewhere else they wanted to release them at Daytona 500. Nice little revenue boost, selling stamps that will never be used to thousands of race fans! They show 'sheet of 20', so that will probably be 4 each of the 5 different stamps I named. They will be at the new 46cent rate (mentioned above by Keith- FYI I'm a Keith too) which starts Jan27th.

I need to call my wife and see if they have them here yet, if so I want a
sheet of uncut and frame them for my Grandson (not my real grandson but he calls me Papaw) and I am blest to have him in my life :happy1:

Wow...awesome artwork.
I'm dying to check out the brand X muscle machines too!

(I love them all :O )

I will get a couple books and "forever" be set in stamps. Love the 'Cuda and the burnout on both Mopars!

Just an FYI that these are available for purchase TODAY. I tried to get some Tuesday. They showed me them, but said she could get fired if she sold them...

Good luck finding them. Mid afternoon yesterday,I had to go to 3 post offices till I found them. Got their last 2 sheets. Seem the initial shipment to all the small town POs was only 10 sheets. Probably more at larger city offices...

Attachments

• IMG_0286 (640x480).jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 312
-
Back