Mopars @ Sac. Raceway Pics

-

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
I took a few pics and videos at the Mopar Magic event at Sacramento Raceway a couple of weeks ago. I have a couple of videos of our our very own "wicked/six" running (vids: 4209 & 4220).

A couple of other vids of interest is an 8-sec car (I believe 8.99): vid 4211 & the same Cuda blowing his trans/conv: vid 4222.

Sorry for all the '68 GTX vert pics. I have no idea why I am attracted to these cars. ;-)

Also, check out vid 4216. That is Steve's (Mr. Wagons of Steel) mopar-powered 55 Chevy wagon running a pretty wicked sublime Duster.

http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm5/MyCarsNStuff/Car Shows and Events/Mopar Magic in Sac 08/

Thanks for the video's it was a fun sunday of racing! I was hitting the light well but the GTX got by me when i slowed by a tenth!

TF

Glad you also had A great time!I was there also,the weather was very nice and the turn out was great .Alot of early barracuda's in the car show this time and the economy definately afected the swap meet. Lots of sellers and not many buyers. The drags were awsome with more than one car in the low 9's-mid 8's. Soo many dusters running it was unreal! Many street cars in the 12's.Unfortunately for me,my duster had to stay at home this year,due to finances.But next season it will have more cam& roller rockers! Keep the A body population growing out there:pearldust75.

-
Back