Moparts Connection

-

Divenut

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Looking for a bolt kit (water pump/timing cover, intake etc) for the 340. Came across Moparts Connection http://www.mopartsracing.com/parts/BoltKits.html. Anyone have any experience/purchases with them? Was thinking about running to the hardware store, but getting a complete kit delivered to my door would be nice.

Thanks as always,
Pat

No personnel exp. though they have been part of that board for a super long time.

are you missing the bolts or just want to replace? SS is nice but the paint doesn't stick as well on it.

are you missing the bolts or just want to replace? SS is nice but the paint doesn't stick as well on it.

Need to replace a few that are nasty, figured I may as well replace them all. Good point about the paint not sticking...hmmm. Mayber I'll just do the hardware store thing to replace the damaged bolts.

Pat

P.S. I see we are neighbors! I'm at 75th & Washington. What part of Aurora are you in?

I'm at Eola and N Aurora rd, my back yard buts up against the new H.S. Metea valley.

I'm at Eola and N Aurora rd, my back yard buts up against the new H.S. Metea valley.

Heck that's close! We use to live off Eola & Montgomery. Back when it was all farm land and Eola was a little 2 lane back road. We'll have to get together one off these days.

Pat

-
Back