Moparts "Power Adder"

-

CUUDAK

Reaction score
They nixed the boosted forum! Lotta info. gone. Even had a guy from Tx with a cover car that frequented the forum. Idunno? Hope it doesn't happen elsewhere! These forums are good for the site imo.

Go ahead and google Turbo 383 Barracuda and see what come up. #1 lol!

What's interesting is I don't see a single thread anywhere asking where it went....very odd, either no one cares, someone is modding the hell of of the place or ??? It does suck there was some good info there.

I'd look at the big boys there who are running n/a hemi's and wedges. It's embarrasing to spend 10 of thousands and get beat on the dyno and the track by a boosted vehicle...

Comparing Apples to Oranges in my opinion.

No comparison really! Their loss. More folks are getting interested in Turbocharging and looking for information. TTF changed servers so it is alot faster now. I still get some good info. on yellowbullit.com too!

yup that pissed me off. Alot of guys with fast set ups over there. We had a good forum going. No need to take it down!

Just signed up with FABO. Moparts cutting the power adders section led me here. I didn't post much there I've just been trying to sponge everything in hoping I can boost my Duster after the bodywork's done.

Just signed up with FABO. Moparts cutting the power adders section led me here. I didn't post much there I've just been trying to sponge everything in hoping I can boost my Duster after the bodywork's done.

same here, just came over from moparts for the "power adder" fourm Thanks :cheers:

-
Back